2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's been reported correctly. I think it might just be hamstring or groin soreness, I wouldn't expect it to be longer than a week or I suspect we would have heard more from the club.

Groin soreness like Coxy's (2 weeks), or NGBrown (5weeks or more) or groin soreness like Higgins (0 weeks).........Interesting, i just hope lots of people offloaded Cox and picked up Sandi

Groin soreness like Coxy's (2 weeks), or NGBrown (5weeks or more) or groin soreness like Higgins (0 weeks).........

:p Well played Sir.

I didn't catch him train this week, interesting that no one on the Freo boards doesn't have more info though. I'd be surprised if he was gone next week too, I get the distinct feeling this is a cautious rest considering we've got SFA chance of winning anyway.

I'm guessing a lot of people bought Sandi in for Cox too, particularly the remaining Eliminator players, sucks to be them:eek:

:p Well played Sir.

I didn't catch him train this week, interesting that no one on the Freo boards doesn't have more info though. I'd be surprised if he was gone next week too, I get the distinct feeling this is a cautious rest considering we've got SFA chance of winning anyway.

I'm guessing a lot of people bought Sandi in for Cox too, particularly the remaining Eliminator players, sucks to be them:eek:

Cheers..

I didnt trade Sandi in but was hoping for the Cox/Sandi combo to get me through to the last 128. Dont like my chances now..

Ablett out according to Matt Thompson on SEN. Varcoe too.

Wow. That will be what, 6 players out of their 22? Obviously paying no respect to Brisbane. Good move though, they will finish top 2 for sure and if some players have niggles, may as well rest them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought in Ablett ten minutes ago over bartel

FML

Sorry but you deserve that.

You've waited this long, what's another couple of hours till the teams get released? I know that in Abletts case he was named, but still, wait till the last possible moment when you have all the facts. Anything after that is bad luck.

Sorry but you deserve that.

You've waited this long, what's another couple of hours till the teams get released? I know that in Abletts case he was named, but still, wait till the last possible moment when you have all the facts. Anything after that is bad luck.

mate he was named in his usuall position not on the extended bench.

How was any1 to know that would happen. You can't say i deserved it i dont spend every minute of my life on dream team and i may not be home in time.

mate he was named in his usuall position not on the extended bench.

How was any1 to know that would happen. You can't say i deserved it i dont spend every minute of my life on dream team and i may not be home in time.

If you're leaving and won't be back in time that's different. But if you're at work/home and will still access a computer later on in the day then that's a mistake.

Either way, you're still on now and had you waited till the last possible moment before you left then you would have known about this.

If you're leaving and won't be back in time that's different. But if you're at work/home and will still access a computer later on in the day then that's a mistake.

Either way, you're still on now and had you waited till the last possible moment before you left then you would have known about this.

stop digging the boots in man -

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back