2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

bomber said bartel was a bit sore?

you would expect him surely to be rested along with selwood i reckon.

The geelong team will be very interesting

If you have good back-ups you should be fine with all these injuries. Thats the key and its showing with everyone saying how many zeroes they will get this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear Ablett and SJ will be back this week. First time SJ will play since I recruited him.

I just need Sandi to return to have a full squad, if not, I'll be a ruck short.

Hopefully Pavlich misses this week as my league opponent has him.

Dean Cox really hurts...I'll have to cop 0's as not willing to blow another trade.

Yeah, IF Cox is out for an extended period i think i'll just save a trade for a real position. IMO with Sandi, Fraser under injury clouds and Jolly not really stepping up i think it would be better used elsewhere. IMO Clarke would be the guy i would be looking at if i had o take a Ruck quickly.

Any news on Cox......I'm somewhat clinging to this false hope that he'll be right to play this week and for the rest of the season but my head says we wont see him again. Oh well DT/SC closes the same way for me every year.

Come on 2010

Hopefully Pavlich misses this week as my league opponent has him.
I think you're in the minority there.
Those of us who have him want him back pronto (can't take anymore 20's and 30's from Ballantyne as cover)
Those who don't have him want him back to buy (decent price now, even cheaper in coming weeks).

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back