2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to 6"7 and weighs close to 110 kg's i think. And 9/11 goals were contested marks. Rest were ones that went over his head and ran onto.

Close to 6"7 and weighs close to 110 kg's i think.

ok so we have a 16 y.o running around at roughly the same dimensions as David Hille.
Can anyone else either confirm this or provide a more accurate answer?
A source of mine said he's closer to 190 cm and 90 odd kgs.
Either way he's a massive kid.

What is his story? Played at spotty previously if i recall. Does he play rep footy?
To you jets boys why wasn't he in the Brad Johnson squad?
Surely a kid that size who, from the look of things can kick goals, would get a look in.

ok so we have a 16 y.o running around at roughly the same dimensions as David Hille.
Can anyone else either confirm this or provide a more accurate answer?
A source of mine said he's closer to 190 cm and 90 odd kgs.
Either way he's a massive kid.

What is his story? Played at spotty previously if i recall. Does he play rep footy?
To you jets boys why wasn't he in the Brad Johnson squad?
Surely a kid that size who, from the look of things can kick goals, would get a look in.

yeah im good mates with corey irving. he is a good 6'7 closing in on 6'8 and i think last time he weighed himself he hit a whopping 109kg.

went to the friday night match last night.
jaxon cooke dominated.
so did charleston with a gary ablett like goal in the last quarter.
jaxon was carrying a quad injury i heard and still dominated.
heard he played an even better game against hoppers last week in the wet.
looking forward to seeing mathew brown and jake crabtree strut their stuff tomorrow. brownies a good lead up target and jake will freak it in the centre.

did crabtree even get a kick? and dont think brown did too much either...

yeah, crabtree did have a quiet day.

but then again some unseen players from wyndhamvale also stood up. I heard some things about sam crea, ben humphries and nicholas molivas standing for the vales. But i heard news that sam crea is carrying an injury?

yeah, crabtree did have a quiet day.

but then again some unseen players from wyndhamvale also stood up. I heard some things about sam crea, ben humphries and nicholas molivas standing for the vales. But i heard news that sam crea is carrying an injury?

mate even if u had ur full side in or every 1 was in top tip form there woulda been no differnce we still woulda bet you mate ur team is weak u just get ppl to fake injuries so u dnt get pumped by more

mate even if u had ur full side in or every 1 was in top tip form there woulda been no differnce we still woulda bet you mate ur team is weak u just get ppl to fake injuries so u dnt get pumped by more
Too right.

Yeah. That cookie kid killed it on his 50th. What a gun should be in the AIS Squad next year.

as i dont play for wyndhamvale i would have to agree and say even with a full strength side they would have no hope in the A's.

but im just sheading some light on the situation by pointing out some talent within the team, apart from the usual crabtree.

so im just saying that thoose 3 played an alright game from the vales side. :)

crabtree here
altona did kill us threw out the game
but the boys had a crack(well atleast in the 1st quarter)
turnball was doing good with great speed. irving kiked a bag and kids like norton didnt do to bad either. i myself could say i played a terrible brand of football on the weekend, but it happens. ive just herd whyndhamvale are set to go to the B grade which i think is sh*t!
goodluck for the season

Well Done To WhyndamVale And Point Cook Going Down To The B's Should Go Well Their. And Congratulations to North Sunshine And St ALbans Making An Appearance In The A's.

Well Done To WhyndamVale And Point Cook Going Down To The B's Should Go Well Their. And Congratulations to North Sunshine And St ALbans Making An Appearance In The A's.

What a joke - P C scumbags into B grade, they beat St Bernards, yet they stay in A, P C throw games and go to B grade.
I never thought there was a team i would hate more than Hoppers scumming but they are coming close.
Two 2 team clubs go to B, and 2 new whipping boys come up - well done WRFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke - P C scumbags into B grade, they beat St Bernards, yet they stay in A, P C throw games and go to B grade.
I never thought there was a team i would hate more than Hoppers scumming but they are coming close.
Two 2 team clubs go to B, and 2 new whipping boys come up - well done WRFL

I hardly call getting beaten by over 100 points to spotty and WJ and 12 goals against HC throwing a game. Yeah we beat ST B but they beat Wyndhamvale so our percentage was worse than them so we get to go down, maybe we can win a few games now.

whats ur tips 4 the week boys mine is

spotty over willy by 2 very hard contested game but wif the likes of charlston, lynch, abbers mckenzie will be to much

nth sunshine vs st albans the match of the round if they were still in b's no one cares about this much but i'd say nrth to get up

altona vs hoppers close game say altona by about 20 odd will be a good game

wezza vs st bernards well u already know whos gonna win. :p wezza by 110

Tips:
Spotswood 11.9.75 v 11.11.77 Williamstown
North Sunshine 13.10.88 v 10.11.71 St Albans
Altona 16.13.109 v 9.12.66 Hoppers Crossing
St Bernards 3.5.23 v 21.16.142 Werribee

We will hopefully and most likely beat St Albans and give St Bernards a run for there money but apart from that I think we will get demolish by the rest of the teams.

Tips -

Willy def. Spotty - 2 goals. Ripper Match.

North Sunshine def. St Albans - 6 goals. Low Quality (other than Hoskin-Elliot)

Altona def. Hoppers - 3 goals. Another Good Match.

Werribee def. St Bernards - 23 goals. Pointless Match.

Willi beat spotswood reasonably comfortable
Umpire(s) were a jokkkke, mainly one who hadnt done A grade before
(why would you have your first A grade game in a Willi Spotty match?)
I got hit in the face twice by some lebo on seperate occasions umpire def. saw one just ignored it(not too worried didnt hurt me), lebo's hitting heaps of other kids during the match aswell. Lebos try punch on after the game aswell, some 18 yr old lebo wanting to bash a 50 yr old man, uno how some of them act

Interested to see hoppers V irving juniors a draw 11.12, 10.18, sounds like irving wasnt kicking straight today haha fill me in

clubumpire is back temporarily, as i would not be suprised if i get redcarded for something like breathing, again

why is the half back line even a position in afl
everyone hates it

oh yeah beck, irving played CHB some of the game, so a little hard to kick goals
i dont think he kicked many if any points at all

but EXCELLENT umpiring today,
seriously umpires go die in a hole!

disgusting human beings

Which umpires did you have mate
and did hoppers have a good CHF for u boys to put irving back there?
Kyle ?

nah mr traynor played b's and got his name in the best
but irving is just to unstopable i cant see anyone stopping him no matter what possie he plays.
i heard before the game hoppers checked his age.
there were a few boys from hoppers that i would have been concerned about age:S
dont know how they can be worried!

one of the umpires was some loud guy and the other one some old fart named geoff,
both of them had no clue
they kicked most their goals from cheap free kicks

Umpiring wasnt to good but grog horse is a sook. Corey Played CHB and didnt make much of an impact throughout the game only kicking 1 goal 1. Good to see we dont only rely on corey to kick all our goals and we have other avenues to goal.

Umpiring wasnt to good but grog horse is a sook. Corey Played CHB and didnt make much of an impact throughout the game only kicking 1 goal 1. Good to see we dont only rely on corey to kick all our goals and we have other avenues to goal.

LOL
shutup wil
atleast you get ****in oppertunities in the forward line:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back