2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I dunno I remember you from 14's two years ago in B grade a guy named Matt Doherty he had an afro head and stuff I thought that you were him ? :S

Lols well the names Mat Doherty but i aint got no afro.... who do you play for?? =S

hahaha k u found me out there
ur cutting up a bit rough mate, if u go thru the chat logs ull realise that they thought i was 'joffa' and pissin around i just chucked a few 'sincerely joffa' in

is it true u have a bad haircut like will southall said?

WoW your bigger than i thought, pretending to be someone else. And as for the haircut thing. i just threw it in their i dun remember what his hair looks like anyway.

WoW your bigger than i thought, pretending to be someone else. And as for the haircut thing. i just threw it in their i dun remember what his hair looks like anyway.

considering u altona boys labelled me joffa, ur a tool

joffa reckons i shuld get a life, maybe u altona boys shuld browse thru these last 3-5 pages and look how cut yas got over me talking a bit of tripe, the internet is serious business aye? im sure u boys all know its what is done on the footy field that counts. one thing i was serious about though was altona overrating themself, u boys wuld be a better team if u didnt come on here tipping yourself saying each other is gonna get BoG etc it only makes ur team look bad
and i will be investigating more into this matter about joffa having a bad haircut, don't you worry

lol
alright mate,
ill be the first to admit we can go on but not all of us
i dont say anything if you take a look,
but why dont you just tell us who you are?

WJpussy

considering u altona boys labelled me joffa, ur a tool

joffa reckons i shuld get a life, maybe u altona boys shuld browse thru these last 3-5 pages and look how cut yas got over me talking a bit of tripe, the internet is serious business aye? im sure u boys all know its what is done on the footy field that counts. one thing i was serious about though was altona overrating themself, u boys wuld be a better team if u didnt come on here tipping yourself saying each other is gonna get BoG etc it only makes ur team look bad
and i will be investigating more into this matter about joffa having a bad haircut, don't you worry

mate u started all this crap cauz we tipped our selves. WHat do you want us to do tip our selves to lose by 10 goals? What are you gonna do next week if we said whos gonna win yous or willy if yous said yous then your bein cocky. because no 1 i know is never gonna tip againts there own team like on the footy show the afl footballers dont tip againts there team. As for us saying that our players our gonna get BOG each week wat r u on mate

Left for 30mins and come back with 2 more pages haha

but my overview
if u altona boys keep crying, some of ur keyboards are gna stop working :p

p.s j mead wants to eat cookie for obvious reasons

ily meady

lol
alright mate,
ill be the first to admit we can go on but not all of us
i dont say anything if you take a look,
but why dont you just tell us who you are?

WJpussy

yeh fe deeks, as i said in the 16a's dreamteam thread u have been playing the game with me :cool:

as for who i am, i will reveal who i am, when the time is right, or even funner when u fellas figure it out, and i personally wuldnt be listening to despott anymore lol!!

Left for 30mins and come back with 2 more pages haha

but my overview
if u altona boys keep crying, some of ur keyboards are gna stop working :p

p.s j mead wants to eat cookie for obvious reasons

ily meady

becky were not crying. to be honnest i'm over just movin on for next week.
p.s jimmy hates you he wants to eat you no joke

becky were not crying. to be honnest i'm over just movin on for next week.
p.s jimmy hates you he wants to eat you no joke

haha yeh u got baited bad by this wezza **** though
jimmy is a bit sensitive isnt he

and 'therealjoffa' just to let u know coz u seem to be cracking it, wjpunisher is making me laugh for once there's someone else on these forums who pisses around as much as i do
but boy is he gna cop it off everyone, as u said!

on a side note, are u captain for wezza for the year or a week? coz no offence the way altona boys were putting u down ur nt the best captain, or u had a bad day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craig with 3 a's
who do you play for?
and cookie didnt end up taking moody out, he just got the crazy look in his eye and wanted to eat micka, micka was given him shit and cookie turned on in the last quarter.

lol that moody dude got sent off.

what number are you joffa?
are you the one that our full back kicked it straight to you from the kick in? lol.

okay 'clubumpiresmum'...
sorry had a little laugh over your name there

"karma is a bitch" and it will be for WJpunisher, dont you worry

well mr.beck, we have something at werribee called "the leadership group" and we lead the team
and from game 1 i was captain and then we decided on a leadership group
so from then on i went out and took the coin toss
so doesnt really mean im "captain" there are several captains

and yes i have been playing shit, and need to lift my game
but it's not all about skill these days buddy
it's about leadership and how u can lead your team
okay you need a bit of skill on ya, but it's not all about it
but i know i need to start setting examples and lift my teams mates intensity
all the best bud
yeh fair enough mate i agree and that's a really good attitude,
that kind of attitude wuldve given an afc boy a heart attack when they thought u were wjpunisher earlier on in the evening!
and btw i was once just 'clubumpire' until i got permanent ban, so now i get my mother to log on for me and post! :p

yeah i think i might have given you a few soft bumps at one stage. :p
deeks tells me you reckon i had a crack at you, lol.
it was because i thought you were wjpunisher. haha

lol, yeah probably becky. i was saving up for when we versed you so i could put you into the bayside woodwork room. :p
but youve come up with a lame excuse that you have to attend a wedding of some sort. :p
soft as becky.. i thought you were better than this. haha

im thinking, we call the real joffa, 'joffa'
and u fellas can call me 'fojja'
yeh good idea
go wez undefeated
i wuld also like to know who craaaig is

@ realjoffa hoping i die(lol), ur getting way too serious, i didnt say i was u, cookie and despott said i was u
ur havin a hissyfit over nothing
good night see u in the next week
good captaincy today

yeah i think i might have given you a few soft bumps at one stage. :p
deeks tells me you reckon i had a crack at you, lol.
it was because i thought you were wjpunisher. haha

thought something was wrong
i remember in a pack you pushed me and im like wtf and ran off laughing
cause u pushed me out of the blue
and u kept running and i kept blocking your run and u elbowed me in the back hahahahaha
dude i didnt give a shit
and all the best for your future footy :)

p.s- lord help this WJpunisher and i hope he doesnt die, but if he does, he had deserved every bit of it

lol yeah, thats exactly what happened. :p
haha.
i did it coz i thought you were that wj punisher dude and he seemed like a smartass. haha.
you seem like a good bloke though. (Y)

yeah, or we can call you "W4NKER" (4 is an A, incase they dont allow it)
i think he would much rather that

why did u post something saying at the end of it
sincerly joffa
explain that you idiot
karma buddy, karma ;)
you mispelt winner mate but dw i get what u mean (W4NKER=winner)

although i do not feel like i need to prove anything to u, if u looked at my point of view, cookie and every1 else thinks im you, so as a jk and pissn around i put sincerely joffa
i made it pretty obvious i was fartin around writing sincerely, id have to be the only one on these forums who wuld write that!

loll i got a strrrong feeling deeks = therealjoffa
anyway ill go on
i havnt been sayin stuff about u since tuesday night, the first time ur name was mentioned was 2nite
clearly despott's fault why u were getting targeted, really wake up he told altona boys u were someone you're not, wake the heck up
i will c u all next time
its 5 hours past my bed time which is 7pm (mums gna get angry espesh coz i didnt get a kick today)
goodbye
ill probs get red carded too so catch whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back