2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, spot on mate. I really hope Sid & Geno come out firing!

Very happy to see Pens v Caps on Fox Sports, and then another Pens game on later in the week. Only been able to stream a few games this year due to SHIT Internet out my way. Just relying on iPhone apps has been very frustrating!
I'm glad you told me that. I looked a few days ago and the game wasn't there. Now I look and it is there. I'm either an idiot or they added it just recently.

I'm probably an idiot....

Haha, I had trouble finding it too, & ep 3 of 24/7! I ended up checking the Internet Fox Sports guide.

Hopefully the Classic goes ahead as scheduled, apparently rain is forecast! They're prepared to move the 1pm start as late as 8pm, or the next day!

That would suck!

Kadri back to the Marlies after going goal-less in 17 games. Smart to send him back before he completely loses his confidence (if it isn't gone already)

Stat of the day:

Of the 110 goals Kessel has scored in his 4 NHL Seasons, only 39 have come against playoff teams. Furthermore, in 66 games against Division Winners, Kessel found the back of the net only 16 times.

Leaves his game at home in the big ones. Quickly turning into one of the worst trades of all time.

had it all organised for a 5am breakfast with a few people. oh well, hopefully they don't delay it much further, could miss the train for the start of the vics qld big bash game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing I don't have to wake up early now.

Btw some news for us Wings fans, Tomas Tatar got called up from GR and is debuting against the Islanders as Eaves is out with an upper-body injury after scoring too many goals. Really excited to see how he goes.

Tatar just scored his first goal. :D :thumbsu:

Hopefully Foxtel will change their schedule soon and they will show the Winter classic at the new time. Not as if there is any other live sport they have to bump.

Hopefully Foxtel will change their schedule soon and they will show the Winter classic at the new time. Not as if there is any other live sport they have to bump.
It is now changed. FS2 HD at 11.30am in adelaide. Adjust for local time.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back