AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

There's been a few updates to the site including the standings page. There are a couple of problems in the scoring (3XKO) which I'm currently working on.

peterbuch74's list looks correct on the checking I have done.

(thanks PB74, GG, Chism, etc for knocking up some scores/standings).

Some of the issues being experienced may be due to local caching issues with scripts/stylesheets I've updated. This update should fix that but if you're still having problems then try refreshing the page (F5). I'll try to make sure this isn't an issue going forward - it's an issue now due to the number of updates I've been doing.

If that's all gobbledigook . . . basically if you've been having problems with something then check to see if it's working now.

This week email reminders will kick in tomorrow. If you've tipped already you'll still get an email but it will include your tips (so check). On kickoff, everyone will get an email with their tips for the week.

Gee, how good am I going? :eek::eek:

Can't believe I still have two X left. The only game I've done moderately well in so far!!

I have spent the last hour trying to do a fancy screenshot of the results but have given up. (photoshop>gimp).

So here we are:

2010 - SPREAD GAMES - Madden conference

USERNAME - WK 1 - WK 2 - WK 3 = TOTAL

SODAPOP 6 4 6 - 16
TCOL 6 3 2 - 11
CHRIS25 8 8 3 - 19
APEX 8 6 4 - 18
ISMICKISGOOD 2 6 ??? - 8
BELIKEMIKE 8 8 8 - 24
CASSIUS 8 6 5 - 19
MARCUS 7 7 4 - 18
DIRTYBIRD 9 6 8 - 23
JEFFDUNNE 5 6 8 - 19
STATSMAN 9 4 4 - 17
OSMODIAR 4 5 5 - 14
FUEY 6 5 2 - 13
WOLFMOTHER ???? 4 11 - 15
SWANNIES 11 4 8 - 23
BURNINGLEVIATHAN 3 6 5 - 14
JUDDY 3 4 7 - 14
SBLACK 5 5 2 - 12
MARKLAR 7 6 3 - 16
TRAVODO 6 6 7 - 19
MATT 6 4 6 - 16
VONWAFER 11 6 2 - 19
BALMAINFOREVER 4 5 3 - 12
CCATRALHAAP 5 4 2 - 11
GOEDY 6 6 ???? - 12
RORY 8 5 5 - 18
CAMSMITH 7 7 5 - 19
OSCARMAN 7 7 2 - 16
ALBERTONROB 7 9 1 - 17
GG 8 3 7 - 18

Do not have the following results:

WOLFMOTHER - Week 1
ISMICKISGOOD - Week 3
GOED - Week 3

TOP 4

1. BELIKEMIKE 24
2. DIRTYBIRD23
3. SWANNIES 23

4. CHRIS25 19
CASSIUS 19
JEFFDUNNE19
TRAVODO 19
VONWAFER19
CAMSMITH 19

As Chism also said, could everyone please check their own score to ensure that there are no mistakes. I simply took the weekly scores off the AE website and have added them together. I'd recommend you go through each weeks results to make sure the weekly score is correct. Just in case. :)

Hey JD

Ive had 2 emails now telling me I have not submitted tips this week...both times I have re-submitted all tips so if you get the chance between now and kickoff can you please confirm my tips as accepted

Cheers :thumbsu:

I got that email too? Was it just a reminder, even if we had submitted already?

Hope it was as mine seems all good to go.

Remember to take special note in the spread games, as I believe the leader after this week will get a nice cash prize.

Hey JD

Ive had 2 emails now telling me I have not submitted tips this week...both times I have re-submitted all tips so if you get the chance between now and kickoff can you please confirm my tips as accepted

Cheers :thumbsu:

Yeah, your tips are fine.

Sorry for the confusion. The first email that went out today was due to me running some tests for this week's games.

I've decided to include a summary for those that have already tipped wehn sending out reminders. That way if there's any errors in people's tips they can pick them up prior to the game.

I'll try and make the description in the email a little clearer.

Yeah, your tips are fine.

Sorry for the confusion. The first email that went out today was due to me running some tests for this week's games.

I've decided to include a summary for those that have already tipped wehn sending out reminders. That way if there's any errors in people's tips they can pick them up prior to the game.

I'll try and make the description in the email a little clearer.

Cheers

Confusion comes easy right now...my sleeping patterns have been ruined by crappy hotels, alcohol and uncomfortable airport floors...:cool:

Cheers

Confusion comes easy right now...my sleeping patterns have been ruined by crappy hotels, alcohol and uncomfortable airport floors...:cool:

Stop your bitchin' - it is a small price to pay for a premiership :eek:

Stop your bitchin' - it is a small price to pay for a premiership :eek:

I wasnt going to make mention of that...

Got a good story for you about how I told the woman working at the hotel that I'd have her in line at Centrelink by next week...at best :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grr.
I had chosen Jaguars, Rams, Redskins for the win, and then last minute, change them.

I went in last night and was going to drop Indy down further in my CR as I saw they had a couple of inactives. But then thought nah, they should still win, will keep them at 15 CR.....:mad:

Grr.
I had chosen Jaguars, Rams, Redskins for the win, and then last minute, change them.

Ouch. I'd lowered Tennessee from 12 pts to wherever they finished (4pts I think) and also Cincinatti, but then because all the games were so 50/50 they crept back up my confidence.

Indy hurts and although you knew Jags would find something against them they were still worthy of high points in this weeks matchups :confused:

Not to mention Bengals my last 3xko life gone.

I changed them to the Jets late last night so that saved me but I forgot to lower them in my confidence ratings.
Also had the Colts cost me my first 3XKO of the season.

Hmm well stupid me didn't put anything in Sunday. Went to the SANFL GF and thought I was going to be coming home after the game before I went to an after party in the city and had planned to do all my fantasy and AE tips then, but due to alcohol and being able to get a lift straight there I obviously didn't. Might as well give up now....

Hmm well stupid me didn't put anything in Sunday. Went to the SANFL GF and thought I was going to be coming home after the game before I went to an after party in the city and had planned to do all my fantasy and AE tips then, but due to alcohol and being able to get a lift straight there I obviously didn't. Might as well give up now....

One down! :thumbsdown:

Just quietly - it appears that a New England win tightens this whole thing up a little bit.

The three who snuck ahead of the pelaton have now dropped the advantage and a rampaging danielz is coming through!

Grr.

Not to mention Bengals my last 3xko life gone.

clown.gif
:D

Preliminary count on the SPREAD GAMES Monthly result:

Dirty Bird swooping to claim TEN points in week 4, to collect the chocolates
with a late finish on 34pts edging out defending AE champ, Clash Hendrix, 32 pts and NakedDeadGuy 31pts.

$75 coming your way once Spread Games auditors, Chism & Camsmith, confirm the final standings.

Congrats DB (based on my count ;)). :thumbsu:

oh, so no point in bitching a mistake was made?
I tipped St Louis this week yet have Seattle in spread games :confused:

I'm actually finding it quite amusing
I didn't want spread games in the first place, yet I (according to Woodson) won the 1st set :eek::p

2010 - SPREAD GAMES - Madden conference

USERNAME - WK 1 - WK 2 - WK 3 - WK4 = TOTAL

SODAPOP 6 4 6 4 - 20
TCOL 6 3 2 4 - 15
CHRIS25 8 8 3 5 - 24
APEX 8 6 4 1 - 19
ISMICKISGOOD 2 6 7 1 - 16
BELIKEMIKE 8 8 8 6 - 30
CASSIUS 8 6 5 7 - 26
MARCUS 7 7 4 6 - 24
DIRTYBIRD 9 6 8 10 - 33
JEFFDUNNE 5 6 8 3 - 22
STATSMAN 9 4 4 3 - 20
OSMODIAR 4 5 5 7 - 21
FUEY 6 5 2 5 - 18
WOLFMOTHER 5 4 11 8 - 28
SWANNIES 11 4 8 3 - 26
BURNINGLEVIATHAN 3 6 5 9 - 23
JUDDY 3 4 7 7 - 21
SBLACK 5 5 2 5 - 17
MARKLAR 7 6 3 7 - 23
TRAVODO 6 6 7 3 - 22
MATT 6 4 6 3 - 19
VONWAFER 11 6 2 6 - 25
BALMAINFOREVER 4 5 3 5 - 17
CCATRALHAAP 5 4 2 11 - 22
GOEDY 6 6 7 9 - 28
RORY 8 5 5 9 - 27
CAMSMITH 7 7 5 8 - 27
OSCARMAN 7 7 2 5 - 21
ALBERTONROB 7 9 1 6 - 23
GG 8 3 7 2 - 20

Following missed weeks:

WOLFMOTHER - Week 1 - 5 points
ISMICKISGOOD - Week 3 - 7 points
GOED - Week 3 - 7 points, Week 4 - 9 points
RORY - Week 4 - 9 points

TOP 3

1. DIRTYBIRD 33
2. BELIKEMIKE 30
3. GOEDY - 28

Note: I have assumed the DEFAULT score for this comp is AWAY team + UNDERS. DEFAULT scores in green

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back