AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

Preliminary count on the SPREAD GAMES Monthly result:

Dirty Bird swooping to claim TEN points in week 4, to collect the chocolates
with a late finish on 34pts edging out defending AE champ, Clash Hendrix, 32 pts and NakedDeadGuy 31pts.

$75 coming your way once Spread Games auditors, Chism & Camsmith, confirm the final standings.

Congrats DB (based on my count ;)). :thumbsu:

Well done Dirty Bird, damn, so close to increasing my career AE earnings.

Hmm well stupid me didn't put anything in Sunday. Went to the SANFL GF and thought I was going to be coming home after the game before I went to an after party in the city and had planned to do all my fantasy and AE tips then, but due to alcohol and being able to get a lift straight there I obviously didn't. Might as well give up now....

No walk overs mate - you can still compete in the other comps ....just make sure your confidence ratings are up to date.

It happened to me in the season I actually won the Next Duel - so there is hope.

oh, so no point in bitching a mistake was made?
I tipped St Louis this week yet have Seattle in spread games :confused:

I'm actually finding it quite amusing
I didn't want spread games in the first place, yet I (according to Woodson) won the 1st set :eek::p

You can have different picks though in the diff comps .,....well done anyway mate.

Just quietly - it appears that a New England win tightens this whole thing up a little bit.

The three who snuck ahead of the pelaton have now dropped the advantage and a rampaging danielz is coming through!

im definately feeling like the hunted at the mo.

but i like your cycling analogy and i'll take it a step further...................i wouldnt mind losing the maillot jaune/maglia rosa at this stage. someone else can work their butt off trying to hold it. long way to go in this race, and the mountains are still to come.

:)

I am somehow 2-2. In the bottom 15 for AE, but scrape through wins. Won 63-61 this week :eek:

You can have different picks though in the diff comps .,....well done anyway mate.
But what I meant is that I thought St Louis would win
Seahawks were 3 point favourites or whatever a spread is
so all the Rams had to do was get within 3 and that would of got it

but how can I think Rams will win up in ND and then think Seahawks will win by at least 3
it's illogical - hence why I think it should of been Rams not Seahawks in that tip

but anyway, no worries, and thanks :)

But what I meant is that I thought St Louis would win
Seahawks were 3 point favourites or whatever a spread is
so all the Rams had to do was get within 3 and that would of got it

but how can I think Rams will win up in ND and then think Seahawks will win by at least 3
it's illogical - hence why I think it should of been Rams not Seahawks in that tip

but anyway, no worries, and thanks :)

Nothing wrong with having 50c each way.. ;) That's why there needs to be FOUR SEPARATE COMPS. I recall that someone was either going to chase $$$ in the AE (CR) or 3XKO comp a couple years ago and tipped different teams.. at the end of the season when PUSH comes to SHOVE, you have the choice to make those 50c each way calls and I think you have have tripped up on the AE website with your StL selection IMHO ... a slight scroll (manouver) and you can instantly change your selection in the lil' box.

3XKO Update...

65150_1557080760786_1048243626_1575617_1491758_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with having 50c each way.. ;) That's why there needs to be FOUR SEPARATE COMPS. I recall that someone was either going to chase $$$ in the AE (CR) or 3XKO comp a couple years ago and tipped different teams.. at the end of the season when PUSH comes to SHOVE, you have the choice to make those 50c each way calls and I think you have have tripped up on the AE website with your StL selection IMHO ... a slight scroll (manouver) and you can instantly change your selection in the lil' box.
yeah ,that's fair enough, but I dont like doing it like that
I like to throw all my eggs in one basket, I dont want to hit MNF and have 1 result to win me ND and another result to win Spreads, it's a waste of time IMO.

But in the end it doesn't matter, I somehow came from no where to win it
thanks to some lucky last week results
1st (Nakeddeadguy) gets 4 to fnish on 31 (3rd)
2nd (Clash_Hendrix) gets 6 to fnish on 32 (2nd)
3rd (Chism) gets 4 to finish on 29 (5th)
4th (be_like_me) gets 6 to finish on 30 (4th)
=5th (swannies) gets 3 to finish on 26 (=8th)
while I (=5th) gets 10 to overrun them and finish on 33

I'm quite happy
But it shows consistency pays off, in no week did I have the highest score
week 1 I had 9 which was =4
week 2 I had 6 which was =17
week 3 I had 8 which was =3
and in week 4 I had 10 which was =2

(yeah, I checked results myself to ensure I won, I have it unless JD finds a formula to give points to those who missed weeks (Wolfmother (=17th), Rory (=47), bigmicka (54th), and the bottom 5 (Wizard, Goedy, Meltiger, Reacher and ismickisgood)))

AE CR Standings for Week 4 with quick wrap up...

33473_1557108201472_1048243626_1575634_2713588_n.jpg

To see bigger version right click image and select "View Image"

btw - do I get to choose some spread games now?

Balmainforever & Rory were previously mentioned but I'll be happy to award you the honour for Weeks 7 & 8. I'll contact you tomorrow once I get the 'ALL CLEAR" about the SPREAD GAMES final scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah k
7 and 8
5 this week, yeah, 7 and 8 will be good
a few weeks to decide which way to go

and im still trying to determine where (if it's true) that prize would go
1) all into my main account
2) all into my savings account
3) all into my online betting account (though, I only used free bets on the site so would have to figure out how to deposit my money into the site so I can use it)
4) let you keep whatever $ is needed for next season and put the remainder into 1 of the 3 above options

Balmainforever & Rory were previously mentioned but I'll be happy to award you the honour for Weeks 7 & 8. I'll contact you tomorrow once I get the 'ALL CLEAR" about the SPREAD GAMES final scores.

Am I up?

If so, the games will be Rams @ Lions, Giants @ Texans, Bears @ Panthers and the 2 primetime games.

Wooo up to 24th. Move to 3-1 in ND as well. Only game i lost, i lost by a single point. The johnny Unitas div looks like it is going to be close this year. No one under .500 yet.

What! You had one of the worst weeks eeeeever

Key words are key

Woodson was more shit than me!!!! :D

Preliminary count on the SPREAD GAMES Monthly result:

Dirty Bird swooping to claim TEN points in week 4, to collect the chocolates
with a late finish on 34pts edging out defending AE champ, Clash Hendrix, 32 pts and NakedDeadGuy 31pts.

$75 coming your way once Spread Games auditors, Chism & Camsmith, confirm the final standings.

Congrats DB (based on my count ;)). :thumbsu:

2010 - SPREAD GAMES - Madden conference

USERNAME - WK 1 - WK 2 - WK 3 - WK4 = TOTAL

SODAPOP 6 4 6 4 - 20
TCOL 6 3 2 4 - 15
CHRIS25 8 8 3 5 - 24
APEX 8 6 4 1 - 19
ISMICKISGOOD 2 6 ??? 1 - 9
BELIKEMIKE 8 8 8 6 - 30
CASSIUS 8 6 5 7 - 26
MARCUS 7 7 4 6 - 24
DIRTYBIRD 9 6 8 10 - 33
JEFFDUNNE 5 6 8 3 - 22
STATSMAN 9 4 4 3 - 20
OSMODIAR 4 5 5 7 - 21
FUEY 6 5 2 5 - 18
WOLFMOTHER ???? 4 11 8 - 23
SWANNIES 11 4 8 3 - 26
BURNINGLEVIATHAN 3 6 5 9 - 23
JUDDY 3 4 7 7 - 21
SBLACK 5 5 2 5 - 17
MARKLAR 7 6 3 7 - 23
TRAVODO 6 6 7 3 - 22
MATT 6 4 6 3 - 19
VONWAFER 11 6 2 6 - 25
BALMAINFOREVER 4 5 3 5 - 17
CCATRALHAAP 5 4 2 11 - 22
GOEDY 6 6 ???? ???? - 12
RORY 8 5 5 ???? - 18
CAMSMITH 7 7 5 8 - 27
OSCARMAN 7 7 2 5 - 21
ALBERTONROB 7 9 1 6 - 23
GG 8 3 7 2 - 20

Do not have the following results:

WOLFMOTHER - Week 1
ISMICKISGOOD - Week 3
GOED - Week 3, Week 4
RORY - Week 4

TOP 3

1. DIRTYBIRD 33
2. BELIKEMIKE 30
3. CAMSMITH 27

Note: I'm waiting on the clarification on the default scores for those who missed a week or two. As always please check your own scores just to make sure there aren't any errors.
thanks camsmith, but c'mon chism, make it official please! :)

O.k here is an updated list and please note i cannot see week 4 spread game tips for Wizard , Meltiger and Reacher.

Player Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Total

McGarnacle 9 7 2 3 21

Moo 8 5 6 6 25

Manureid 8 6 4 9 27

Neddy 4 7 4 9 24

Island Bomber 4 9 2 6 21

Peter Buch 6 6 5 6 21

Lards 11 6 3 3 23

Galatic 5 6 2 10 23

Woodson 5 2 8 3 18

BigMicka 4 6 6 ??? 16

W.A.D.W 6 5 8 3 22

Sven 3 5 3 8 19

Chism 7 8 10 4 29

NakedDeadGuy 9 11 7 4 31

Superfreak 4 6 3 8 21

Shinyontop 7 4 4 8 21

Meltiger 6 4 ???? ??? 10

Reacher ???? 7 3 ??? 10

Clashhendrix 7 11 8 6 32

Danielz 6 2 5 5 18

Smiths 4 4 4 8 20

Arakaan 6 3 5 5 19

TGBB 4 5 4 4 17

TC Raiders 5 5 8 7 25

Bloods 7 7 5 4 24

GeeCats 6 6 5 8 25

11SJW 4 4 7 5 20

Redragger 6 8 4 6 24

SmoothOperator 6 5 6 5 22

Wizard 7 7 ??? ??? 14

So the Winner of the Lombardi conference is

Clash Hendrix with 32 followed by...

NakedDeadGuy on 31 and Chism on 29.

Please guys just double check your own scores as well and if there are any issues raise them in here or shoot me a P.M. :)

So by my Calculations the Top 5 of AE has finished like this for the first 4 weeks.

1. DIRTYBIRD 33
2. CLASHHENDRIX 32
3. NAKEDDEADGUY 31
4. BELIKEMIKE 30
5. CHISM 29

Congrats Dirtybird.!!

Wow, totally shocked. Well, I guess I should thank people.

1stly, I would like to thank Woodson for being the head of AE and setting everything up giving me the opportunity to be in this league.

2ndly, I would like to thank JD, you may of robbed a tie vs me, but you went to alot of effort to set up the website allowing me to put my tips in.

3rdly, I would like to thank Rory, twice in this 4 week period I came to you asking for help in understanding the spread games, 1stly before week 1, and 2ndly heading into week 4 when I forgot if -3 meant they needed to get within that or win by that much. I think some of the winnings will go to thanking you because without you I probably wouldn't of won, I think we've got that tag football game when *** ****** comes back from Europe, I may thank you with a beer or something on the day.

oh, and finally, I would like to thank everyone here for putting their money into this competition, it's very nice to know I've taken $1.25 from every one of you :)

One last note is for Woodson to assses what exactly is being done for the missed weeks when people have failed to tip. I dont have confirmation yet as to what these posters will receive and will remain on standby and leave the ???? for these weeks.

If it was up to me i would be sticking with giving a 0 for the missed week as surely guys it is not hard to get online for 5 mins and tip for the week. There are so many avenues to the net these days with mobiles etc.

We must all remember that this is an ONLINE tipping comp we all signed up for. :cool:

One last note is for Woodson to assses what exactly is being done for the missed weeks when people have failed to tip. I dont have confirmation yet as to what these posters will receive and will remain on standby and leave the ???? for these weeks.

If it was up to me i would be sticking with giving a 0 for the missed week as surely guys it is not hard to get online for 5 mins and tip for the week. There are so many avenues to the net these days with mobiles etc.

We must all remember that this is an ONLINE tipping comp we all signed up for. :cool:

Missed selections for the SPREAD GAMES are as follows:

Receive ROAD teams with UNDERS for those who submitted selections but didn't 'save' their SPREAD GAMES

For those who didn't submit their picks at all:
Get UNDERDOG teams and OVERS!! They have forfeited their 3XKO and also got heavily penalised in the ND/ CR comps. So the least I can do is give 'em half a shot for the Spread games.

Those who missed submitting according to my records:
W3 : Meltiger & Goedy
W4 : Big Micka, Meltiger, Goedy

W4 : Rory > did text me before Week 4 and will take in my selections as he requested.. too bad the mighty Steeler D FAILED on that last Ravens drive!!!!
That was the W/ L ( decent score) difference!!! I also had Miami @ 1CR.. that should annoy Rory no end. :D Should of texted me your 1-32 dude!

This week will determine what we do with the Power Rankings as there was debates within the AE committee so a POLL is what the outcome will be.

As for the Rest of the NEXT DUEL schedule (on my arty Charts) ... will showcase that this weekend. Note that changes / adjustments have occured and the initial ND schedule emailed before Week 1 was more or less 90% correct. Sorry that time gobbled me up but it's a matter of putting all up/ out this Weekend!!

Spooky....I'm up against neddy in ND the same week the Jags play the Bills.:eek:

Good luck mate.

Spooky....I'm up against neddy in ND the same week the Jags play the Bills.:eek:

Good luck mate.
I (Falcon fan) played Jeffdunne (Saints fan) and the game was a tie
while in the NFL that week the Falcons tied with the Saints and won in Overtime
hence why I want tiebreakers to give me the win such as most correct tips? :D

I'd win in overtime dammit! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back