AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

JeffDunne you are a very good man, thanks for your efforts in getting that up and running and looking great.

You obviously love the suspense though... maybe a week before next time? :thumbsu:

Good luck with Saints!

You obviously love the suspense though... maybe a week before next time? :thumbsu:
Story of my life Dan. Unfortunately.

Next season won't be a problem because we'll be adding to this base rather than me building from scratch again.

Good luck with Saints!
Which ones? :)

Lucky for me St Kilda won last week, gives me an AFL free week to concentrate on the NFL season kickoff & getting this working.

I really couldn't schedule the two better if I was doing the scheduling. :)

Is it just me or do all the Confidence rating points get all out of order once you start dragging and dropping different games around?

ps.sorry if this has been covered.

edit: it seemed to fix itself up when I clicked save

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, great job JD and Woodson.

I have no idea what I just did, but it looked good!:thumbsu::D

trying to put my tips in for the first week, have not received any new passwords on my email, so cannot access the website, if it counts for anything my tip is the saints for fridays game. my e-mail address is
jvezzoso@bigpond.com if anyone can help

Just to clarify on 3xko: If I put in 3 games in week 1 and predict 1 winner, does this mean I still have 3 chances or 1 chance for the following weeks?

Just the 1.

And for JD. Don't know if this is just disabled atm until the full site is done, but a little bug in the Profile Page. In the 'Edit My Thumbnail' feature. I assume you can move your Avatar around to adjust to the smaller Thumbnail size, but I cannot seem to be able to. Using Chrome 7.0.517.0.

sblack, yeah you can adjust thumbnail, but it's not a drag drop thing, it's a crop thing. so just click and create a square, and then drag the perimeter of the square outwards each side and you'll get a proper thumbnail shot.
What browser are you using?

Chrome doesn't have the original on the left (IE does). And if you click on, or anywhere near the Thumbnail image, it just highlights it.

IE has the Original, and the Thumbnail. But the same thing with Chrome. Click it, drag it, do anything and it just highlights.

I think I am clearly missing something. I normally don't have any trouble with stuff like this :eek:

Just grabbed Firefox. Yep, that works. Just not Chrome or IE.

EDIT: But doesn't seem to save.

Just to clarify on 3xko: If I put in 3 games in week 1 and predict 1 winner, does this mean I still have 3 chances or 1 chance for the following weeks?

Each game you get incorrect acts as a 'strike' - and you have 3 strikes.

So if you only tip one winner, you only have one chance the following week.

People fall by the wayside pretty quickly in this comp (as usually happens with 'survivor' type comps).

sblack, yeah I know of that problem.

The system is built on top of a package called Vanilla. One of the delays was waiting for Version 2 to get out of beta. We've gone from 2.0 to 2.0.6 in a couple of weeks and there's still some outstanding issues.

Personally I don't like how it handles images in the profile, especially the cropping function. However it is intended as a 'vanilla' package to be built on.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back