AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

I am not going to get mine in :( we are using email addys? **** I've had to change all mine due to hacking

Just PM todays game tip to JD and then you have till early Monday morning to get the rest in as lockout for each game is kick off this year.

I am not going to get mine in :( we are using email addys? **** I've had to change all mine due to hacking

mel, PM me your current email address.

I currently have your tpg.com.au email address.

I'll be here now until kickoff so if anyone's got problems let me know.

Got mine in but had a little glitch dragging the confidence points around. Sorted it out in the end though....
I've got an update to fix that problem, but since it's largely cosmetic I'll wait until after kickoff to do it (didn't want to cause any more delays).

Will we be seeing the tips for the first game? Or will there not be a 'summary' page like last year due to being able to change up until kickoff?

Will we be seeing the tips for the first game? Or will there not be a 'summary' page like last year due to being able to change up until kickoff?

That's very much why I prefered to keep the 'dealine locked' for Sunday games so we can review it and know where we stand but Thursday Night football is ok to allow rest of the weekend games to be flex. Hope JD comes up with Min/NOrl list of CR's @ HT so we can see who's off to a flyer (pffft!) and who ain't...

Thank you Saints!! :D

16CR points in the bank and a 3XKO pick that lives to fight another day! :thumbsu:

Who you got on your other 3XKO's?

Who you got on your other 3XKO's?

Cant say deadline is not till Monday morning now for change of picks etc!! They can still be changed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you Saints!! :D

16CR points in the bank and a 3XKO pick that lives to fight another day! :thumbsu:
Was very close to doing the same. Didn't have the balls in the end.:thumbsdown:

Only had something like 10CR on the Saints. :eek:

I must be shit out of luck. Anytime I've tried the site in the last 3 days it's been down. Didn't get tips in.

I must be shit out of luck. Anytime I've tried the site in the last 3 days it's been down. Didn't get tips in.

Did you PM JD your tip for todays game?? If not i wouldnt worry as it is only 1 game and deadline for tips is kickoff so you have untill early Monday morning to get the rest up. Site will be back up soon i wold say as JD Irons out some kinks.

JD has been asking for todays game tip to be PMed to him for the last 2 days in case you could not get online or the site was not up.

Yep has been down since kick off this morning. I am waiting to get on so i can see who my opponent picked today!! :cool:

We wont... Shouldnt be able to see who our opponent selected because we can change them up until the next games kickoff. It would be unfair becuz u could change based on that...

Not impressed i went weak 15 mins before kickoff and dropped saints from 15 pts and as a 3ko team. Haha

We wont... Shouldnt be able to see who our opponent selected because we can change them up until the next games kickoff. It would be unfair becuz u could change based on that...

Not impressed i went weak 15 mins before kickoff and dropped saints from 15 pts and as a 3ko team. Haha

:p I cranked 'em up thanx to your fellow Cowboy comments.. but Sean Payton made me sweat abit. And I included the Saints as one of my 3XKO's!! :thumbsu:

I'm glad the realisation of having 'gametime' cut-off being too much of a 'too long to wait and see' ...as I anticipated. If we can just get back to making Thursday Night flex for Sunday and then Sunday prime meaning we can at least see where we're all at. Swinging the SNF with MNF CR at least some flexibility. The late Sunday games is just making this process quite 'up in the air' for too long.

We will be back up shortly.

11sjw & mcgarnacle I'll be in touch once we're back up, but yes, the other games can be changed up until game time.

On Dan's point, you'll be able to see the results of games completed, but not those of games yet to be played. Again, I'll explain more once we're back up.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back