AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

lol

When I get everyone loaded I'll add the rest of the modules.

There's a more snazzy theme than the one I'm using but I ditched that last night due to errors.

PLEASE NOTE: I have tested the software in the latest version of IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari . . . so if anyone is having problems then first check you have the latest version.

Still loading manureid

No problem. Heading off for a while, will check back later!! Looking forward to getting in and letting the tipping begin!! :thumbsu:

Im in and well done JD as the site looks a treat.

Drag and drop feature is great for CR games with the 16 at the top and so on!! Very user friendly and Congrats and thanks. :thumbsu:

Thanks guys.

Before anyone asks, I'm not playing favorites. I've got a problem with the batch upload so I added a few manually to see if I could work out what wasn't being set.

Might just have to bite the bullet and add one at a time :(

GG, do you have an email address for "Lards"? Not sure if Woodson sent it to me (if he got it).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, everyone should be in now.

You should have received an email with the login details. **

Let me know here if you're having problems getting access.

Also, please double-check tips entered. I've done a fair amount of testing but I've also have SFA sleep this week too (and any other excuse I can think of).

If you haven't received an email, try the password reminder first on the login screen (www.armchairendzone.com) and if your don't receive an email, post here or PM or email tips@armchairendzone.com

** - Bloods & Galactic your emails are bouncing, I must have an old address. I'll check through my PMs/emails again but if you read this before I've found them can you PM.

NOTE: There's still some errors in other parts of the site, but I'm only concerned about people getting access and their tips in at this point. Feel free to report them, but I'll be fixing these tonight if I don't get too bogged down with other problems.

I'm in, brilliant! Great site JD, looking forward to seeing how this works.

Great work again JD. Awesome.

Just wondering about the lines and Over/Unders posted on the Featured Games. I think youve gotten them the wrong way around.

The lines on the AE site are:
Indianapolis +4.5 vs Houston -4.5
Oakland -2.5 vs Tennessee +2.5

According to the lines posted on this thread earlier in the week, the lines should be:
Indianapolis -2.5 vs Houston +2.5
Oakland +4.5 vs Tennessee -4.5

The Over/Unders for those 2 games appear to be switched. Should be Indi/Houston 47 and Oakland/Tenn 40.5.

I guess at this stage it doesnt really matter. Everyones in the same boat.

Other than that, great work. Cant wait for kickoff tomorrow morning.

Week 1 Spread Games

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans (-4 1/2) (U/O: 40 1/2)
Indianapolis Colts (-2 1/2) at Houston Texans (U/O: 47 )
Atlanta Falcons (-2 1/2) at Pittsburgh Steelers (U/O: 38 )
Green Bay Packers (-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (U/O: 47 1/2)
Dallas Cowboys (-3 1/2) at Washington Redskins (U/O: 40 1/2)

Need to tip the team and the under/over.

Maybe someone with more time than me can explain how this sort of betting works?

I'll post later if nobody does the duty.

EDIT: 5 mins to late

Looks great.

Any chance, not pushing or anything :p that later in the season there could be compatiblity with the Confidence tipping for iPhones. Just can't drag them around.

Just good to have a Safety net incase people cannot to a PC.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back