2010 - Captain Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Round 15 Captain

look at the weather forecasts folks - adel fri nite will be very windy - might rain too. quality of possession will be down - and swan quality aint that good as it is.

even worse in melb on sat arvo - will rain and blowing a gale.

goddard in sedate, balmy brisbane for me.

i wont brag about that post, but i will say i saw his old man at the G back in 91 vs carlton - atrocious conditions - and that day it showed me how good he was. everyone else were struggling - the great one just played his normal game.

modern footballers style will struggle in the elements.

This is the last time im putting ablett captain for now, ablett has a new role in the team he is playing as a forward and not getting as much of the pill now? Next week going hodge, goddard, montagna or judd captain

This is the last time im putting ablett captain for now, ablett has a new role in the team he is playing as a forward and not getting as much of the pill now? Next week going hodge, goddard, montagna or judd captain

he got 32 touches, more than any other player on the park. **** knows why he only scored 79. clearly bog at half time. Hit Varcoe on the chest with a beautiful pass that set up a crucial goal when Geelong was struggling to break down Hawthorn's defense. Another SC black box anomoly.

footnote: I had Montagna as capt. Thankfully, otherwise I woulda been spewing.

he got 32 touches, more than any other player on the park. **** knows why he only scored 79. clearly bog at half time. Hit Varcoe on the chest with a beautiful pass that set up a crucial goal when Geelong was struggling to break down Hawthorn's defense. Another SC black box anomoly.

footnote: I had Montagna as capt. Thankfully, otherwise I woulda been spewing.

He turned it over just about everytime he kicked it

Reckon ill give Watson a go at skip this week, i love ablett he has been my perma captain for three years straight, but i have easy wins in my league this week. Im growing a bit of a crush for Watson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 16 Captain

Well this shit just got relevant :D

For as long as i can remember GAJ has always been the number 1 ranked sc'er. Now, he is 2nd behind Goddard for average ppg and 4th behind Goddard, Sandi and Hodge for total points.

I said last week that once he is not the number 1 ranked player i would take the perma-capt off him and start picking my own :eek:

Poll coming.

Re: Round 16 captain

and to think im only days away from recruiting arguably the greatest player of the current generation into my SC team and you wanna sack him as C.

ITS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BOOK - IF YOU HAVE THE SON OF GOD IN YOUR SUPERCOACH TEAM, HE MUST BE CAPTAIN.

AND IF YOU DONT, ALL HELL WILL SWALLOW YOUR TEAM IN A PLAGUE OF BUGGERED KNEES, ACHILLES, CORKED HAMMIES & CONCUSSIONS DESTINED TO LEAD YOU TO SUPERCOACH OBLIVION.

of course if you dont have the great one in your side, like me, youre just another athiest who thinks he knows better.

Had a very weird and sad dream last night but im going to go with it i saw two names Goddard 161 and Ablett 157 .Im going with Goddard!

an essendon supporter not dreaming/reminiscing over the days of watson, neagle, madden, daniher, salmon, van der haar etc etc - imagine those guys in your SC team if it existed then.

hmm theres an idea for a thread !!

an essendon supporter not dreaming/reminiscing over the days of watson, neagle, madden, daniher, salmon, van der haar etc etc - imagine those guys in your SC team if it existed then.

hmm theres an idea for a thread !!

Great idea definitely got me thinking about it prob not the right place though.

I'm going to go Ablett again. My opponent does not have him and I'm taking a gamble that he'll have a big one. My opponent is a Saints man so he'll have Goddard as captain. I'm hoping the Pies put the strangle hold on him for this week.

If I go Selwood, he'll get 60 odd. Might as well follow the majority and go GAJ again. I like pain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back