2010 Dream Team & Super Coach dicussion & Question Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if a can get some feed back, I have one midfeild possition left and 500K to spend in super coach, should I go with

Farren Ray
Brent Harvey
Ben Cousins
Adam Cooney
Luke Ball
Daniel Rich

or should I move Pav from the forward line and put in someone like a J Brown?

I'm leaning towards Cooney or Ray.
No.... Pav is a lock remove another forward mate slot in Harvey & out of the above mentioned Mids i would go with Cooney who had a good end to the season last year after struggling with form & injury's for most of the year

No.... Pav is a lock remove another forward mate slot in Harvey & out of the above mentioned Mids i would go with Cooney who had a good end to the season last year after struggling with form & injury's for most of the year

Sorry I'll re-word that, should I move Pav from the forward line into the middle to take that last spot and get a J Brown with my lask 500k. Cooney seems to be the pick of the bunch, just a little put with his comments the other day saying he's not having as good of a pre season as he did his brownlow year.

How confident are you guys of Burgoyne lining up round 1?

What's the latest on his injury/training?
He's now training with the main group jackson. So the Club is pretty confident. He may even get some time on the ground before Round 1, in NAB/Challenge. He's had a cautious rehab program to ensure that he'll be 100% right to go when he does come back into the midfield.

G'day guys,
Tossing up between Whitecross, Ellis and Birchall for 1 spot in my backline (AFL DT)

Can you guys give me your opinions on who you think will have the better year. I like Whitecross but just not 100% sure whether he will play all year??

I think Whitecross might have had surgery in the off season and may not be available for the first few rounds. Even when he is back playing he wouldn't be an automatic selection (particularly without a pre-season).

Sorry I'll re-word that, should I move Pav from the forward line into the middle to take that last spot and get a J Brown with my lask 500k. Cooney seems to be the pick of the bunch, just a little put with his comments the other day saying he's not having as good of a pre season as he did his brownlow year.
I wouldn't IMO there are lot of quality Mids around that price!
How much money do people go into round one with? Is it best to keep a kitty or spend it all b4 hand?

I'm playing to win league if that helps and am tempted to keep a bit of dough so I can straight swap one of my rookies for a keeper early on.
spent it all champ

G'day guys,
Tossing up between Whitecross, Ellis and Birchall for 1 spot in my backline (AFL DT)

Can you guys give me your opinions on who you think will have the better year. I like Whitecross but just not 100% sure whether he will play all year??
of the 3 Birchall is the best option Ellis I'm hoping has a injury free year & will blossom but the safe bet is the Birch!:thumbsu:

I'm tossing up between Birch (432k/81) and Gilham(385k/73) for a spot in my SC backline.

How will Gibson affect Birchall? Gilham? Will Gibson basically step in a take Croads role?

I'm tossing up between Birch (432k/81) and Gilham(385k/73) for a spot in my SC backline.

How will Gibson affect Birchall? Gilham? Will Gibson basically step in a take Croads role?
Yep.. It want affect Birchalls role running of the HBF with a average of about 90 in SC i think

thanks mate!!
No worrys champ..:thumbsu:

Hey fellas,

Whats ur opinion on Jordon Lewis this year? Personally I think he could have a Sewell style impact. Is he fit and firing?

Also whats the go with Rioli? Is he ready to go? Do you think this year is his breakout?

cheers:thumbsu:

Hey fellas,

Whats ur opinion on Jordon Lewis this year? Personally I think he could have a Sewell style impact. Is he fit and firing?

Also whats the go with Rioli? Is he ready to go? Do you think this year is his breakout?

cheers:thumbsu:
Lewis is in the best condition he has every been in dropped about 7 kgs & is looking like this could be his year

Re-Junior he'll spend more time in the Middle but the Club might take a cautious approach in the first few matches building up his fitness base with some groin soreness ATM should be right to go in Round 1 unless he has a setback mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dreamteam steals

Which underrated players are you guys choosing in your dreamteam?
Not Hawthorn specific, but no doubt it will be heavily Hawthorn weighted:D

Re: Dreamteam steals

Which underrated players are you guys choosing in your dreamteam?
Not Hawthorn specific, but no doubt it will be heavily Hawthorn weighted:D
Great Value & cheap as chips Kennelly Hunt Raines

Hawk players value wise Buddy & Junior both undervalued Hodge Sewell & Mitchell all locks Imo

Clinton Young. I see he has had a checked pre-season but I reckon he is a deadly player. That 55m bomb in the granny plays over in the head a fair bit still! lol.

Tuck any chance as well?

Before Dowler got injured in the warm-up, was he training more as a forward or as a backman?

Couple questions for you guys:

- How is Bateman looking? Obviously didn't play tonight but will he be ready to fire come Round 1? Many of you predicting big things from him this year?

- What are your thoughts on Carl Peterson? Played pretty well tonight but will he get much game time?

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Dream Team & Super Coach dicussion & Question Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back