2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Add 8 to the total.

Just re-signed Myself,missus and my 2 kids....(latest i have ever left it, hope my package don't take too long)

and got a friend to do the same with his Family (all new members).:thumbsu::)

As at 11th March ...........

Just over 500 in 2 days :thumbsu:

2zsn2hk.jpg

Add 8 to the total.

Just re-signed Myself,missus and my 2 kids....(latest i have ever left it, hope my package don't take too long)

and got a friend to do the same with his Family (all new members).:thumbsu::)

That's just a top effort, sN. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Approximately 500 signed up between March the 1st and 9th, yet another 500 have signed up in just two days?

What exactly has happened in the last two days? :confused:

The latest Fev saga has made some supporters realise just how right the club were to trade him & changed their mind about not renewing. Good work Swanny & Sticks.

got my two today
looking forward to getting into the Kernahan room

As Thy mentioned mikey, prepare to be underwhelmed.

I used to enjoy the Kernahan room after games as they used to bring in players (up to 3).

They haven't done it now for the last 2 years. :thumbsdown:

Not happy Jan :(

As Thy mentioned mikey, prepare to be underwhelmed.

I used to enjoy the Kernahan room after games as they used to bring in players (up to 3).

They haven't done it now for the last 2 years. :thumbsdown:

Not happy Jan :(

Was so much better back in the day at Princes Park when Jack used to bring the boys into the SC after the game for some unashamed Carlton gloating. Fantastic days. Jack even bought me a beer after one game out there.

:thumbsu:

Renewed my membership and my daughter's just today (unfortunately the wife and young son are Collingwood - he was forcefully conscripted), so two more added to the tally! Unlikely to go to any games this year - just wanted to continue with the support for the club with the hope that we can soon return to the glory days!

Renewed my membership and my daughter's just today (unfortunately the wife and young son are Collingwood - he was forcefully conscripted), so two more added to the tally! Unlikely to go to any games this year - just wanted to continue with the support for the club with the hope that we can soon return to the glory days!

Which is way more impressive than holding off buying memberships altogether until we do. :thumbsu:

Just renewed my membership 25 minutes ago, as well as my wife and my soon to be baby (although its not due until October 29th)...

We now have a total of 32,468 paid up members.

The guy at the membership department said that between now and the Essendon game, we will definitely get another 10,000 members.

Interestingly enough he said that we are getting more new members now that Fev and departed the club, and that the angry ones still renewed.

We are well ahead from this time last year and are going smoothly.

Well done all thus far... keep them coming
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back