2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I can understand why you Southerners would rather a scarf, but I would have no use for one up here.

I am building up a good collection of membership caps which are lined up on top of the shelving in my memorabila room. It looks quite impressive (I think so anyway).

2ag7n6q.jpg

That's goin' straight to the pool room love..

I can understand why you Southerners would rather a scarf, but I would have no use for one up here.

I am building up a good collection of membership caps which are lined up on top of the shelving in my memorabila room. It looks quite impressive (I think so anyway).

Does tend to get pretty chilly down this way :D
I have both the hat and scarf for each year going back quite a few years, I'd get the scarfe, mum would get the hat and pass it on to me. I hate breaking traditions :(

Is this the most boring thread ever..?

"Just got it in the mail today."

"Just opening it and everything arrived intact. Can't wait.."

"Still waiting. Rang the club, they said it would be a few days...."

Yawn, yawn yawn.

This is making twitter look good.

Is this the most boring thread ever..?

"Just got it in the mail today."

"Just opening it and everything arrived intact. Can't wait.."

"Still waiting. Rang the club, they said it would be a few days...."

Yawn, yawn yawn.

This is making twitter look good.

Just got mine today.
Must have hit the gold ticket here.

6gs. of Columbia's best thrown in along with a years pass to The Daily Planet.
You've gotta keep waiting guys. The goodies are all there for those who wait. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Renewed my membership and baby son's membership last week (before the loss)....

I did it online then had to call up, for the online form only asks for credit card number and not name, and once you get the email confirming the purchase it says the member name is used as the credit card holder name. This is a problem since my 6month old son does not have a credit card and secondly his name is not on my card. Apparently it still got processed.... funny that.

So I'm awaiting moreso for my boys baby blue kit... the blanket last year was awesome..this year he's getting a melamine set :) and now he's on solids he's going to love it :)

I'm just worried about our member numbers.... when you have whorethorn, the filth, getting towards 50K members we need to lift our game!

Maybe I'm slow but would I be right in suggesting there are at least 2 types of Carlton supporter?

1. Want to watch Carlton at all costs.

2. Want to watch Carlton win.

Others buy memberships to help the club financially, access to finals tickets etc.

I'm struggling.

I agree with you Thylacine. There are a lot of option 2 people!
After our poor performance on Saturday night, I'd say a lot of people have probably dropped off.
40,000 members would be a decent effort this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back