2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

36,145 25th march 2009 (closest i could find). Just over 2000 down on last year.

And yes, i am aware that memberships don't stop getting counted in March :rolleyes:

Was merely an observation and an opinion.

We bought 6 adult and 6 junior silver memberships for the Starlight Foundation as part of our Kreuzer sponsorship contributions. We are certainly doing our bit here.

We bought 6 adult and 6 junior silver memberships for the Starlight Foundation as part of our Kreuzer sponsorship contributions. We are certainly doing our bit here.

What a sensational effort. Certainly goes to prove that the Carlton people here on BF are a very giving lot.

No! Is it up yet?
I would have thought that they'd send out an email saying it was up :(
I want to go get a photo next to my name :p (that's kinda lame)

Not lame at all - I have plans to do the very same thing in May when I head over.
Quick off topic question:
We play the Saints on Monday 10th May, then play Port over there on the following Sunday, what day would they fly over and when would their open training session be before they do? Really want to go to my first training!

That's awesome ODN, what a great gift for sick kids and their families who love their Blues

As at 24th March ...........

314wdh4.jpg

Getting closer and closer to that magical 40k mark. Hopefully I see quite a few people lining up at the membership tent tomorrow night purchasing/renewing their memberships.

Not meaning to derail the thread, but I'd be interested as to how they have achieved this:

Collingwood reach 50,000 membership milestone

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...50000-membership-milestone-20100324-quzp.html

Knowing Eddie, he probably gives them away to people who work at channel 9 and MMM. If their membership base and the Westpac Centre are all they can boast about, then good on them. 1 flag in 50+ years is all that counts when footy people are assesing the Magpies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 - I signed up tonight. 17 game membership. Will upgrade at some point when money becomes a little more readily available.

Oh and for what it's worth - a guy who was waiting patiently behind me in line and was joking about how long the member application was signed up a family of 6. Was a mad Collingwood fan he said but his son, a die hard Carlton fanatic got a visit from Jarrad Waite in hospital during the last football season as he was overcoming some form of cancer.

Guess what? The whole family adores the Blues now (all decked out with Blues #30 guernseys - so if anyone saw a group of people wearing JW's number and thought it was family was probably them). Awesome job, JW! Great to see you back on the field.

+1 - I signed up tonight. 17 game membership. Will upgrade at some point when money becomes a little more readily available.

Oh and for what it's worth - a guy who was waiting patiently behind me in line and was joking about how long the member application was signed up a family of 6. Was a mad Collingwood fan he said but his son, a die hard Carlton fanatic got a visit from Jarrad Waite in hospital during the last football season as he was overcoming some form of cancer.

Guess what? The whole family adores the Blues now (all decked out with Blues #30 guernseys - so if anyone saw a group of people wearing JW's number and thought it was family was probably them). Awesome job, JW! Great to see you back on the field.

Instant IQ upgrade...

But it is the little things like that that can make the difference of who you support... having a big name player coming into see a really sick kid is something that really affects people.

I reckon that last night will put the wheels back onto the membership wagon and get it rolling again and if we roll the paddlepops next week, then it is all good and it will get faster :D

I daresay there will be a membership jolt if the boys can go up to Brisbane, play well, and beat them next week.

There will be plenty of eyes on that game - Thursday night versus Brendan Fevola and an overhyped Brisbane (imo). If the Blues pull it off the borderline supporters will jump on board.

Lets crack the 50k mark, think we can do if we win our next 2 games. Slow and steady always wins the race.

Had this come through to my e mail today, most have probably seen it but:

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4311/newsid/91142/default.aspx

The victory over Richmond in round one has given membership a real boost. Supporters who perhaps were waiting to see how the Blues looked or maybe just for the first home game in round 3, have made the decision with many joining at Visy Park and online today.

The site hasn't changed from 34k but good to see it's going up. :thumbsu:

You got an email today. You must be special :p

They normally come through on Thursday's.

Anyway there probably will be an update on Monday or Tuesday.

LoLL not from the club, I think it was the big footy daily e mail. (I wish I was that special).

I'll have to check back on Tuesday.

Good on the Carlton supporters to really get behind the club, and hand over their hard earned on the back of another great win over Richmond at the 'G on Thursday night. Alot of people have been negative since the loss of Fevola, but we really did show that we have some real quality in our avenues to goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back