2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately not all supporters are like us, who stay with the club no matter what.

There will be a surge in memberships if we win next week.

Given that our first home game is in round 3, we may get a surge prior to the Essendon game as well.

Good on the Carlton supporters to really get behind the club, and hand over their hard earned on the back of another great win over Richmond at the 'G on Thursday night. Alot of people have been negative since the loss of Fevola, but we really did show that we have some real quality in our avenues to goal.

You can only beat your opponent, but keep in mind they were being manned up by under-age witches hats.

Good on the Carlton supporters to really get behind the club, and hand over their hard earned on the back of another great win over Richmond at the 'G on Thursday night. Alot of people have been negative since the loss of Fevola, but we really did show that we have some real quality in our avenues to goal.

HBF, you're being sarcastic right?

As at 31st March .............

2a513j7.jpg

Gees we need another 6641 members to surpass last years figures. Its going to be a tight one... Come on guys, pull your fingers out
A 3-0 start to the year will do it........but that figure is more than a little disappointing given the Pies are currently at 53,000.:(

A 3-0 start to the year will do it........but that figure is more than a little disappointing given the Pies are currently at 53,000.:(

I'm a member and I don't recall seeing an option for us to have a 4 game membership. The pies have 7000 4 game member.. I would suspect if we had an equivalent we'd have about 5000 of those to add to our tally.

Lets also assess the pies seem to have a need to get the highest membership (as that's the only thing they can win) as Hawthorn of late have been raping them on that front... so the pies have provided their members the folllowing to help:

• 4 game membership
  • No increase in membership prices
Those 2 above points if provided to us would see us I would think over 40000 by now.... especially this year the Cap we receive with our membership package is PATHETICALLY Cheap... the last few years the cap has been of better quality.... when we go to games it's embarassing wearing that cheap thing... we're a proud club and the club should not let the supporters dress themselves up in anything as bad.

And the melamine set my baby blue son received was of low quality and very scratched... the spoon was also very rough around the mouth area not ideal for feeding a baby with.

At least Hawks and Pies seem to want to listen to members feedback on some things and provide some value beyond giving us admission to the game and cheapo caps.

Anyway GO BLUES!!!

Considering they have a huge fan base, new 'star(hyped' players, open premiership window and and AUTOMATIC RENEWAL system for memberships it's fair to say those numbers are expected for them.

The Blues need to get off their arses and work on their communication with the fans and make being a member more worthwhile (not that it isn't now)...improvement needed is what i'm trying to say

I'm a member and I don't recall seeing an option for us to have a 4 game membership. The pies have 7000 4 game member.. I would suspect if we had an equivalent we'd have about 5000 of those to add to our tally.
We have got a 3 game membership.

Sadly I think the drop is due to:
a) Fevola supporters (not Carlton supporters) sooking
b) The perception that we may miss finals so why bother getting one.

Barrackers. Not supporters.

That's good... how many of those do we have at the moment? Anyone know?

I'm thinking it's very low as I'm almost certain it came out no more than 4-6 weeks ago (definitely don't recall seeing it when I got my membership brochure) and hasn't been highly advertised.

I reckon we'll make 40,000 in a canter, provided we're at least competitive. Last year's tally is starting to look like it'll be hard to beat, but.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But how many of those are those fake non match day members you losers count anyway out of despiration....

Quite a few. It even says that on their membership counter...

* Match access and non match access members

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back