2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

from memory i think we had around 7800 non match day memberships last year.

richmond has just introduced the 3 game memberships this week which most clubs have been running for a couple of months already. i believe the non match day membership is down on last year but our (normal memberships) are running at about the same as last year.

alot of non match day memberships were from perth (cousins supporters)
every clucb has these types of gimmick memberships & to think that your club doesnt would be silly

at this rate richmond should still get to 42,000 which is fantastic considering onfield performances & where the club is at.

if richmond was in the situation that carlton is in 2010 i think that 50,000 memberships would easily be achieved.

Don't be so sure of that TG.
A number of 2009 members have said that now that Fevola has gone, they wouldn't be renewing, and with the fiasco that was the river cruise prior to Christmas, i'd imagine a number of 2009 members would also not have renewed.

richmond has just introduced the 3 game memberships this week which most clubs have been running for a couple of months already. i believe the non match day membership is down on last year but our (normal memberships) are running at about the same as last year.

every clucb has these types of gimmick memberships & to think that your club doesnt would be silly

at this rate richmond should still get to 42,000 which is fantastic considering onfield performances & where the club is at.

if richmond was in the situation that carlton is in 2010 i think that 50,000 memberships would easily be achieved.

Speaking of gimmick memberships, this one would have to be the most outlandish :-

Grand Final Ticket Guarantee

Guarantee your access to purchase a ticket to the 2010 AFL Grand Final should Richmond compete by adding the Grand Final Ticket Guarantee to your membership.

smiley-laughing025.gif

I see the Tigers have a Pet M/ship as well.
How original :rolleyes:

Pet Membership

Make your pet part of the team!

Includes:
* Kennel/cage sign
* Magnetic photo frame

Tigers supporters really do live in la la land

Don't worry about winning games, as long as their m/ship figures are up. :rolleyes:

Tigers supporters really do live in la la land

Don't worry about winning games, as long as their m/ship figures are up. :rolleyes:

That's all Collingwood are about as well Aph.
High membership numbers, Westpac Centre, and large crowds to watch them each week. Winning for them is just a bonus

2010-Member-Tally-6.jpg

*BUMP*

Would be quite embarassing for us should we not make the 40,000 mark.

A big game at the G this weekend, and a win should really secure it.

It does feel like, however, we are getting further and further away from the same times as last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2010-Member-Tally-6.jpg

*BUMP*

Would be quite embarassing for us should we not make the 40,000 mark.

A big game at the G this weekend, and a win should really secure it.

It does feel like, however, we are getting further and further away from the same times as last year.

Ummm ... just so that people don't feel too bad, that hasn't actually been updated since the last figure from HBF 2 weeks ago. You'd think the Adelaide and Geelong games would both have given it a little boost and as you say, if we can get over the Pies this week, well 40K would have to be a shoe-in.

Ummm ... just so that people don't feel too bad, that hasn't actually been updated since the last figure from HBF 2 weeks ago. You'd think the Adelaide and Geelong games would both have given it a little boost and as you say, if we can get over the Pies this week, well 40K would have to be a shoe-in.

It actually has OldBlue.

HBF's figure from memory was 37114 from 2 weeks ago & as he probably used the url from the CFC website, it updates automatically.

It has only increased by just over 1000 in the past 2 weeks.

It actually has OldBlue.

HBF's figure from memory was 37144 from 2 weeks ago as he probably used the url from the CFC website which updates automatically.

That's correct.
Certainly slowed up over the past couple of weeks, but with some good form, we should now make it over the 40k mark.

Goes to show, a few have jumped off on the Fev trade.

We've had a reasonable start to the year, Essendon game the only real negative.

Think we will still get to 40k, but we wont get the figure from last year.

Band wagoners shit me, sign up every year.........no matter what.:thumbsu:

It actually has OldBlue.

HBF's figure from memory was 37114 from 2 weeks ago & as he probably used the url from the CFC website, it updates automatically.

Mmmmm, you're right Aph, and to think I work in IT (specifically in Web development :) )

Silly HBF, what's the point of linking to the tally on their website, now we won't know the figure "at the same time last year" for next year :)

Maybe you could just edit the first post in the thread and have the linked counter there, with updates in later posts for tracking purposes?

Just a thought ...

Mmmmm, you're right Aph, and to think I work in IT (specifically in Web development :) )

Silly HBF, what's the point of linking to the tally on their website, now we won't know the figure "at the same time last year" for next year :)

Maybe you could just edit the first post in the thread and have the linked counter there, with updates in later posts for tracking purposes?

Just a thought ...

they had been creating a new image per update but the last one has just been replaced.

they're up to 6 at the moment http://www.carltonfc.com.au/Portals/0/carlton_images/2010-Member-Tally-6.jpg

go back to see the others

Just a thought ...

Yes silly HBF :p

When I post the m/ship tally, I save the image to a file in My Documents then upload it on tinypic.com, copy the url & then post it on here.

It is more time consuming but that way it won't update automatically ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back