2010 Reports, Articles, Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

****! Not Maguire! Well Maybe Maguire(230K)>Hams(120K)instead of Silvagni (220K)>Hams (120K). Has Silvagni will still rise in price over the next few weeks

Man i keep trading right.

Massive decision of who to downgrade Hall or Danger. Hall scores 98 and Danger misses 4 weeks. I trade Danger out. :D

Massive decision who to downgrade at of Ladson and Maguire. Maguire misses 2 weeks or 1 with early plea. I trade Maguire. (Hope this doesnt curse Ladson into being dropped).

I think the 2 weeks suspension for Maguire is actually a good thing if you have a solid backline. His scores were being sapped because Merret is out with a hamstring. When he comes back you could expect him to go back to his regular output and gain another 60k.

Good news for Fyfe, with Headland. Suban and Ibbotson to return are the only best 22 players missing from freo's line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd hold off on that. Silvagni was on crutches today

I wouldn't overly worry. That is standard procedure for any ankle injuries as the best way to aid recovery is to keep the weight off it, at most would only miss the one week you would think similar to Tarrant a few weeks ago.

It was always gonna happen some time or another.

Means PODS will never get dropped now. Expect Hawkins to play that role of ruck/forward.

I wouldn't say so.

This week we might only play one ruckman but I doubt they'll ask Tomahawk to do it all year. West and Simpson will get a real look in.
PODS should never be dropped anyway the way he's playing.

Otto hurts my dreamteam but at least Tippett is playing Richmond this week so it may not hurt me too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back