2010 - Rounds 17-22 Trade Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 22 Trades

A quicky- Hodge out for Milburn, Broughton, Stiffy Johncock? Someone else?
Milburn because Geelong at home against the Weagles.
Broughton because he's ace, and may get to run free against the Blues.
Stiffy because he's done me proud in the past, is at home, and should have a fair bit to do against the mighty Saints.

My backline is Goddard, Enright, Malceski, Lake, Hurn, Smith.

Help?

Why would the Dogs put Higgins in the emergencies if he wasn't fit to play?

Expecting late change which gives some additional credit that Lake won't play. Although I have zero idea of the lineup for the Dogs as far as coverage for tall backmen goes.

Think I'm settling on Stevie J and Fisher and leaving 60k in the kitty...

Need Lake to play........Or I am screwed. Heard he had conjunctivitis???
Toughen up princess

Anyone have Bartel, Selwood, Ablett and Chappy in there side???????

Well that's it- Cooney and Hodge out, Swan and Broughton in. Annoyingly still have $130K in the bank. Wish I could lend it to one of you guys :rolleyes:

Bring it on!

Brought Broughton in (lol) a few weeks ago for J.Hunt and he has been a rock in defence. Super consistent, which is what you want at this stage of the season.

Last week I was without my starters Higgins, Pav, Rok (Gumby, R.Tarrant) but brought in Byrnes for Higgins.

Now this week J.Brown and Didak are out. Finally an opportunity to bring Chappy in who should hopefully go ballistic.

Cooney and Hodge the bench, but unfortunately my cover are WCE players.

Here's to Stevie J outscoring Franklin, and Fisher outscoring Lake. If that happens, I should win all 3 leagues.

Need Lake to play........Or I am screwed. Heard he had conjunctivitis???
Toughen up princess

Anyone have Bartel, Selwood, Ablett and Chappy in there side???????

Yes, and Enright and SJ. Gonna be a good day.

Found an article.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/afl...ite-despite-injuries-eade-20100825-13sbb.html

Hall has a corked thigh and Lake suffering conjunctivitis. You were right esorhali.

I hope Higgins comes in for Hall.

Hard to see Lake missing a game due to conjunctivitis.

Having had conjunctivitis as an adult, it can be pretty difficult given sometimes you can't even open your eyes depending on the build-up, or stop them watering and hence see properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brought broughton in (lol) a few weeks ago for j.hunt and he has been a rock in defence. super consistent, which is what you want at this stage of the season.

last week i was without my starters higgins, pav, rok (gumby, r.tarrant) but brought in byrnes for higgins.

Now this week j.brown and didak are out. Finally an opportunity to bring chappy in who should hopefully go ballistic.

Cooney and hodge the bench, but unfortunately my cover are wce players.

Well until round 22, yes :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back