2010 - Rounds 17-22 Trade Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 22 Trades

I am into my GF with $56,300 and no trades. Can I buy one please?:thumbsu::p

Ok people, which would you pick out of the following?

Option 1: Malceski, Chapman, Waite [ROK bench]
Option 2: Lake, Gibbs, ROK [Phil Davis bench]

3 trades left can only use 2

I have about 5 holes to fill thanks to key injury and suspensions :(

I have 5 more holes to fill in terms of replacing players out of form

ARGH!!!!!

Why did you not use one trade last week so you wouldn't waste it?

Roos has said RoK will play and if anything you take Roos at his word.

I'm also expecting to see Pavlich back this week (he's not in the injury lists etc). Thus, the players I'll need to worry about will be:

- Sandilands (Skipper): Confident he should be back but if not it looks like I may need to trade in a Hille, Jamar or someone (& I can't pick Mummy :()

- Hodge (Roberton, Webberley): If he doesn't play I will definantly bring in Broughton (maybe Johncock or Lake)

- PODs (Rockliff/Fyfe): I'll play Rockliff if all 3 (Sandi, Hodge & PODs) are out. If Either Sandi or Hodge play then this will become Chappy (or maybe J.Roo?)

- If both Hodge & Sandi are playing: then I'll have a spare trade (after I upgrade in the fwd line) so I'll upgrade Simpson to Jack or Cross.

Any other ideas or options anyone think I could consider?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hodge is OUT: Hodge > Broughton

and, one of (for MID/FWD bench cover):

Rohan > Sidebottom/Brenan/Cotchin/Carrazzo
jPOD > Gian/SJ/Grundy/J.Roo

If Hodge is NAMED: Strijk > Broughton (bench one of Malceski/Gilbee/Waters/Kennelly); and
jPOD > best available forward for bench cover (Byrness anyone? :))

If Hodge is OUT: Hodge > Broughton

and, one of (for MID/FWD bench cover):

Rohan > Sidebottom/Brenan/Cotchin/Carrazzo
jPOD > Gian/SJ/Grundy/J.Roo

If Hodge is NAMED: Strijk > Broughton (bench one of Malceski/Gilbee/Waters/Kennelly); and
jPOD > best available forward for bench cover (Byrness anyone? :))

I think you mean Bryness! :p

I think no matter what you do, spud, it'll work. Your last few weeks have been amazing!

Can trade Hodge out to anyone.

Thinking Broughton at this point with James Kelly as a very close second, but what do you guys think?

(Obviously, I already have Goddard).

Thinking Broughton at this point with James Kelly as a very close second, but what do you guys think?

Yeah, you can't go wrong with Broughton.

If you think you need to take a risk to make up some ground on your opponent, maybe Johncock?

Fremantle+Dockers+Training+Session+N0JEZ9KeKDYl.jpg

BROUGHTON BROUGHTON BROUGHTON!!! :D

Can anyone shed any light on the reason behind Malcheski's poor form? I've got 2 trades left, 200K in the bank and problem children are currently Malcheski and Kennelly (although tadgh has been in great nick over the last 5 weeks).

Was thinking of going those two to Broughton and Lake...Otherwise might luxury trade Mitchell and Bartel to super premium midfielders.

EDIT: Whoops, just saw Hodge is out. So now is a matter of trading either Kennelly or Malcheski

Can anyone shed any light on the reason behind Malcheski's poor form? I've got 2 trades left, 200K in the bank and problem children are currently Malcheski and Kennelly (although tadgh has been in great nick over the last 5 weeks).

Was thinking of going those two to Broughton and Lake...Otherwise might luxury trade Mitchell and Bartel to super premium midfielders.

EDIT: Whoops, just saw Hodge is out. So now is a matter of trading either Kennelly or Malcheski

On current form, I'd trade out Mal but I don't know how to explain his poor form.

Fremantle+Dockers+Training+Session+N0JEZ9KeKDYl.jpg

BROUGHTON BROUGHTON BROUGHTON!!! :D

So playing on one of the Carlton smalls won't matter much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back