2010 - Rounds 19-22 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 19 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

2065 - I swear I score more on the even weeks, I do.

On the upside, won the game I had to win in my leagues. Lost the other two unfortunately so I have 3 semis next week.

Thank goodness for 2nd chance, Gilbee costs my the win in 2 leagues... lost by 27 and 19. The other one I won by 400 2v3?!?!?!

Gradually made up the 200 point difference, wound up losing the matchup in the end. Left pondering what might have been..... if i had have switched Ablett back into the captain slot (stuck with Hodge over the last few months), i would have won.

Had i traded out Tippett and brought Riewoldt back, i would have won... and so on.

Ended up getting 2050 with 3 0's with Rioli, Sanilands and Skipper!
won all 3 league games, so i will enjoy a week off in all 3 of them :)
thank you very much!!

Ended up getting 2050 with 3 0's with Rioli, Sanilands and Skipper!

won all 3 league games, so i will enjoy a week off in all 3 of them

thank you very much!!

Nice effort playing way short.

Gutsy decision going into a final with 3 donuts, but if you don't have any trades left then I guess you don't have a choice.

Finished with 2137
By big balls didnt help me naming Sylvia capt knew I should have gone Goddard.... Oh well Lost a Qualifying Final, won an Elimination and wona Qualifying final so two semis and a week of next week

Nice effort playing way short.

Gutsy decision going into a final with 3 donuts, but if you don't have any trades left then I guess you don't have a choice.

Cheers mate.
I only knew about Rioli being out I didnt have the time to tweek my side on friday or see the sides in the afternoon as i left early to go to the footy.
but i ended up saying to myself that i'll go into the 3 games with the one donut, as i had the second chance with all 3 of them! if ya get what i mean!

2110 just scraped through after number 8 had the best round of the year for him, know i have a tough task playing the leading scorer in the next round and after that number 2 to make it too the grand final, all cause number 1 bloke was away all week and puts out his worst score of the year

Almost pulled off upset of the year in the league I didn't care about.

Just needed Cooney and Tippett to score 150 combined.

Rarrrrr!

Won the important ones though.

2110 just scraped through after number 8 had the best round of the year for him, know i have a tough task playing the leading scorer in the next round and after that number 2 to make it too the grand final, all cause number 1 bloke was away all week and puts out his worst score of the year

Bryness let you down? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2271. Forward line fired - only player to hit below 100 was Pav. Gilbee and Malceski biggest let downs.

2271. Forward line fired - only player to hit below 100 was Pav.

I wish my forward line was that good. Pav was shocking, Hall was shocking, Pods was shocking and Murphy was shocking for pulling out because I had to take Watts's shocking score.

I wish my forward line was that good. Pav was shocking, Hall was shocking, Pods was shocking and Murphy was shocking for pulling out because I had to take Watts's shocking score.

Mine (like most peoples) has been amazingly inconsistent. I had Harvey 144, Goodes 114, ROK 116, Franklin 101, Brown 143, Roo 136 and pav 41.

Unlike your namesake, you nailed it this week mate. Not sure it's the highest score for the round but Congrats none-the-less. :thumbsu:

Not the biggest score ive seen, someone in my league got 2502! :eek:

What a great monster trade of Goodwin to Malceski:rolleyes::rolleyes:

F*** YOU Malceski....u have an average of 104,then come out with 35 this week (when Roberton on my bench scores 95) and potentially wasted a trade too...... oh well just a game but geez so annoying with Malceski and Ablett... okay VENT over...

Hodge, Mackie, Pav and Slyvia all let me down, copped a zero from Murphy.

Had to sub in Harwood for Dangerfield also so that didn't help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back