2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

call me crazy but i give new zealand a chance, dont rate the other midfield or defense and NZ play a super attacking brand of soccer.

got ten bucks on the following

NZ 1-0 $17
NZ 2-0 $51
NZ 3-0 $101
NZ 2-1 $36
NZ 3-1 $101

I actually give NZ a decent show tonight as well. Why not support our cousins from across the transman?

*Shane Smeltz 'To Score' @ 5.80 looks a decent bet to me. If this was an A-League match he would be around 2.20 or so. He is the golden boot of the A-League and has been in great form this season. Had a strike rate of 19 goals in 26 matches this season.
*NZ "To score both halves' @ 15.00 looks big here for 2 relatively even teams
* Lay of Slovakia @ 1.58, can see NZ scoring and trying to hold on for a result of 1-0 here if they nick an early goal. Small stakes on NZ @ 8.40.
*Small stakes on NZ to win 1-0 @ 19.00. And on NZ 2-0 @ 65.00

I actually give NZ a decent show tonight as well. Why not support our cousins from across the transman?

*Shane Smeltz 'To Score' @ 5.80 looks a decent bet to me. If this was an A-League match he would be around 2.20 or so. He is the golden boot of the A-League and has been in great form this season. Had a strike rate of 19 goals in 26 matches this season.
*NZ "To score both halves' @ 15.00 looks big here for 2 relatively even teams
* Lay of Slovakia @ 1.58, can see NZ scoring and trying to hold on for a result of 1-0 here if they nick an early goal. Small stakes on NZ @ 8.40.
*Small stakes on NZ to win 1-0 @ 19.00. And on NZ 2-0 @ 65.00

Everything youve posted have no real value.

Absolute dreamer bets youve got going.

Yes a lazy $5 here and there, but its free money to TAB.

Can't see NZ scoring at all. I've layed NZ to score @2.16 on Betfair.

Just a small stake of $25 to keep me interested as I watch the game tonight. ;)

Can't see NZ scoring at all. I've layed NZ to score @2.16 on Betfair.

Just a small stake of $25 to keep me interested as I watch the game tonight. ;)

Thats what Ive been doing also... Just having $10 on a game every now and then to make it interesting to watch.

I reckon Draw/Slovakia is a goer for HT/FT tonight @ $4.

Also Slovakia 1-0 @ $5.50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats what Ive been doing also... Just having $10 on a game every now and then to make it interesting to watch.

I reckon Draw/Slovakia is a goer for HT/FT tonight @ $4.

Also Slovakia 1-0 @ $5.50

awesome cuzz!! good luck... but for my sake i wouldnt mind seeing at least a goal or 2 go nz's way, without being greedy just one to nz lol :p

awesome cuzz!! good luck... but for my sake i wouldnt mind seeing at least a goal or 2 go nz's way, without being greedy just one to nz lol :p

I didnt have any $$$ in my account haha so didnt put the bet on LoL Arr well....

Was just thinking what it could be.... Doh!!

Hope NZ score, but looking very unlikely.

GOAL nz

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnn

1.01 backers on Slovakia = Change of Undies

Traded and Available

10k matched at 1.01, 311k matched at 1.02, 449k matched at 1.03

haha i had a trixie bet with one leg slovakia by 1 goal

thought i was home ah well

other legs are portugal win and brazil to score in the first 15 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back