Remove this Banner Ad

So far I've done my two Group winner multis and a few others:

$20 on England/Italy/Spain @ 2.52
$15 on England/Germany/Italy/Brazil/Spain @ $7.48

>3 Goals in the tournament:
$10 on Villa/Fabiano/Van Persie @ $4.58

Not to Qualify
$10 on South Korea/Japan/New Zealand/Honduras @ $2.53

Could someone please clear this up for me...

If i have an asian handicap on a multi - for example Argentina -1.0/1.5... and Argentina win by a 1 goal and half of the stake loses, the other half is void - would this mean my Multi is still alive?

Also what about - Argentina -0.5/1.0... Argentina win by 1 and half of the stake wins, the other half is void = multi alive or dead???

Would like the Argies to start putting a few more in the back of the net. Nigerian keeper has been class so far...

Agree, got on them to finish bottom of group at 3's.

Argentina -1 at 2.25
Argentina -2 at 4.65
Argentina HT/FT at 2.22
Over 2.5 at 1.87

Come on Argies!

Quite unlucky here, Argentina should have won about 4-0.

That was true comedy today with England v USA. I was actually talking to someone about how bad england's GK is about 30 seconds before the incident!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stand the flogs that come on after Les and Fozz. The host with the weird haircut is so annoying. He finishes a sentence expecting that he's finished and then realises he isn't, then stutters out absolute rubbish.

Looks like my 0-0 correct score for Algeria and Slovenia ruined by another uncoordinated goalkeeper.

What the :confused:

I was astonished by that, but I think he was blindsided and then the "wobbly ball" played it's tricks again.

I had Either side to win 1-0, so I'm happy, although didn't have much on it.:)

I'm on the 2 draws for the next 2 games, more out of hope then anything, as that would be the greatest result for the Aussies. (and it's paying 12.40).

That Goal-Keeper probably cost me too. Have England finishing 1st & USA 2nd. Although it COULD still happen if both teams beat Slovenia (which they should)

In other news, I have a $100 multi with South Korea not to qualify. Now they won they're first game...and are paying $1.72 to Qualify.
I might chuck another multi on them to Qualify.

How does everyone think they will go from here on?

Handball in the box by Serbian Player Ivanovic, and Gyan scores for Ghana ...

Serbia down to 10 players just minutes earlier with 2 yellows Lukovic

Thought the penalty decision was fair to be honest

2nd yellow card on Lukovic was a bit harsh ....but definetly some holding on there

well done to anyone that was on ghana

Would have backed Serbia if the two sides weren't in the same group as Aus (was hoping for the draw), so a bit of good fortune.:thumbsu:

hey guys i haven't bet on soccer before i am mainly a afl man but i thought world cup once every 4 years ill have a low value punt. Had a look at germany vs aus draw

paying $3.60

then goal margin there is draw at $4.25

does this mean they have to score and draw or they just messed up there odds?

i googled but couldnt find any info to help me

thanks in advance

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back