2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon U S and A !!!!! Wah-wa woo-wa....you will win me da big money, thankyou.

borat2.jpg

Tonight will probably go -

$80 on Argentina at $1.53. Very confident they will beat Mexico.

$40 on Germany at $2.70. Probably a 50/50 game with England and the odds reflect that but Rooney is out form and I'm leaning towards Germany for some reason. England tend to fail on the big stage.

Even if Germany lose I still am back where I started because I'm 99% sure Argentina will win. Seems like a safe bet to me. Am still a bit new to betting so what do people think?

Tonight will probably go -

$80 on Argentina at $1.53. Very confident they will beat Mexico.

$40 on Germany at $2.70. Probably a 50/50 game with England and the odds reflect that but Rooney is out form and I'm leaning towards Germany for some reason. England tend to fail on the big stage.

Even if Germany lose I still am back where I started because I'm 99% sure Argentina will win. Seems like a safe bet to me.

thats pre silly bro,

mexico are a great bet.. im on them to win 2-0 @ 29's. :) :thumbsu:

so i checked my account after getting on USA last night draw no bet and was devod...but i checked my account and the bet was $0 not -$30 or whatever i put on it??? is it because they scored so late?

so i checked my account after getting on USA last night draw no bet and was devod...but i checked my account and the bet was $0 not -$30 or whatever i put on it??? is it because they scored so late?

Usually bets only count for the 90 minutes + injury time, not extra time/penalty shoot outs.

Mexico beat Argentina? :confused:
It's not out of the realm of possibilities.

I might be wrong, but didn't Argentina beat Mexico 2-1 at the last WC to knock them out? And some rated that Argentina side better then this one (at least they did pre tourney).

I'm leaving that game alone, I think it's Argentina's "test", if they get through, they will make the semis at least IMO.

I think the bet of the night might be England/Germany draw @ 3.20.

I can see this game at least going to extra time, and maybe penalties.

I Think England @ 1.90 is good value to Qualify. Surely they can bounce back and get over the line with there quality. Germany havent been amazing in there last 2 games....Either have England i know but a quality squad has to prevail sometime..and on paper they're better than Germany...well i think..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some interesting bets to ponder in the England v Germany match:

Over/Under blow up Spitfires 1,201.5
news-graphics-2007-_643491a.jpg

Over/Under arrests outside stadium 110.5

Over/Under number of times Great Escape theme played 16.5

Over/Under "Two World Wars & One World Cup" chant 1.5

Over/Under Beers consumer per pom/german 13.5 (prior to kick-off)

this is going to be must-watch television....regardless of whether having a punt.

My tip, England 2-0 but there is little logic to support this prediction, just a gut feel they are due.

I've hit a rough patch on my 1st goalscorer picks but I have a good feeling about Bastian Schweinsteiger tonight. Paying $15.

I've got the Argies and a draw tonight. Will not even speculate on who wins in ET/penalties. Probably Germany though.

got $10 on Germany to win on penalities against england tonight at $10 odds.

More speculative but i feel it will be a cagey type of match and will eventually go down to penalties and i would definately back germany in penalties over england.

im gonna do a bet on just one team to qualify... what are peoples thoights... im leaning towards england but i dunno they havent been playing good this tourny but i hope they fire up now

No idea mate, this is a close one on exposed form. 50/50.

Germany has blown out to $3 pretty quickly in the last few hours though. I'm leaning towards them anyways.

No idea mate, this is a close one on exposed form. 50/50.

Germany has blown out to $3 pretty quickly in the last few hours though. I'm leaning towards them anyways.

Maybe the bookies know something about Schweinsteiger (sp?). Personally I'm not touching this match in terms of H2H, but I did place a bet on over 9.5 corners.

final bets
$5 HT/FT Double Germany | Draw @ 17.00
$5 HT/FT Double England | Draw @ 17.00
$10 Game won in penalities @ 5.50

$17 for a first half score answered late in the second half why not its the world cup!!

Backing Argentina to qualify - $100 @ 1.22.

Argentina are a class act (despite their manager).

I wouldn't touch the England v Germany game.. normally. But there's some sentiment here and tonight I'm going to be a mug punter:

Germany to qualify - $22 @ 2.10.

There's a bet I'd dearly love to lose. I'll happily pay $22 to see England qualify. Besides, Argentina is going to get my $22 back for me against Mexico. :D

I've got England to advance @ $1.83 with a free bet, because I've also laid England to make the semis with the Betfair promotion. Ideally, they win this round and lose to Argentina. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back