2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing diving Slovakian **** ruins the Netherlands -1 leg of my multi in the last seconds of extra time. What a joke.

I had a little bit on holland winning to nil and under 2.5 goals in that match
Will those bets stand as the penalty was scored in extra time?

It's the muppet Slovaks fault anyway. Who takes a piss-weak dive 3 minutes into additional time when the game is well and truly over. Just let it go you bastard.

I had a bit on the Dutch 2-0 correct score.

FFS, give away a penalty in last few seconds of extra time. FFS, I hate soccer sometimes. :thumbsdown:
sucks would have got your money back with centrebet
FFS stupid dutch could have just passed it around for 5 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha, mate of mine had netherlands to win 2-1 and over 2.5 total game score so hes happy as ****. Bad luck to a lot of you though, most of those bets were sound and it was just that last 30 or so seconds that stuffed it. Just need Brazil to get up now.

Hahaha, mate of mine had netherlands to win 2-1 and over 2.5 total game score so hes happy as ****. Bad luck to a lot of you though, most of those bets were sound and it was just that last 30 or so seconds that stuffed it. Just need Brazil to get up now.
Same have the Netherlands/Brazil multi
also had both at -1 and Netherlands under 2.5, Brazil over 2.5 which im dirty about still :(

What's everyone liking later?
I'm thinking over 2.5, Brazil -1, Brazil HT/FT, Robinho (AGS) and maybe 3-1.
Yeah i like all those, along with that can be good value with last goal scorer on Centrebet as if they score at all you get money back, i also like both teams to score at 2.2, Brazil let one past against both Korea and the Ivory coast, as well as this their haven't been any clean sheets in the round of 16 so far

I have/had
Netherlands/Brazil both to win in normal time
Netherlands -1/Brazil -1 (****)

Also put on some correct score bets due to Brazil's history of destroying Chile.
Brazil 4-0
Brazil 4-1
And because the Netherlands leg of the multi got up and I can see goals being scored in the next match I've had a small amount on the 1-1 and 22 draws.

You've convinced me.

Having a bit on both Brazil's centre backs to score at anytime. Chile are missing Waldo Ponce, tall defender, so could be vulnerable at set pieces.
Lucio $13
Juan $15
also
Robinho $2.7
(great record against Chile)

in that case..

brazil to win by 3+ into robinho @ 30

all in

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back