2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

3 games for Max P.

I'm happy with that. I would have been happy with 1 or 2 even. Tanger got a broken nose from it, so he did get hit in the head but it wasn't too bad as he came back 5 minutes later. I think players are now having to realise that if you are lining up someone from a distance (which Paci did) then you better make sure that it is squeaky clean or else you will be in trouble.

The problem will come when a similar hit happens during this week and someone doesn't get suspended. Then you will have all the Habs fans crying about why Paci got suspended and the fans of the guy who got hit wondering where the suspension is this time.

Hopefully Shanaban can become a little more consistent than the Wheel of Justice.

I've got sore ribs, I still haven't stopped laughing from Shanahan's explanation, especially when I watch his explanation of Malone's non-suspension hit on Campoli from early this season.

The verdict on Malone:

It has been the most challenging decision thus far, but I have ruled no suspension because Malone had already committed to the hit and Campoli leaned forward and left himself vulnerable.

The exact same thing that Letang did...

Get someone else in, this clown is a joke already. While they boot him out give him a dictionary and look up the word "primary". Re-write rule 48.1 because he and his chums are ignoring it.

Rule 48.916

Any player with his head down cutting across the middle of the ice will have a free pass to do as he pleases whether he knows he is vulnerable or not.

Maybe a blessing in disguise, give Max a rest and see what Leblanc can do in the bigs.

:D :thumbsu:

Stupid Fox, the Wings game tomorrow is on Versus and yet we don't get it. Next Wednesday will be our first game on TV this season. Anyway tomorrow will be interesting as I want to watch the cricket. Maybe I'll avoid the hockey all day and watch it when it's stumps? I love GCL.

Jesus Toews and his holy army had an off day. He will be resurrected on Saturday.
They are so far ahead of the Wings and Sharks they can cruise into the playoffs from here :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because he seems like a bit of a headcase and they don't want his salary demands.

Will command 2 firsts and a good prospect I'd assume.
George McPhee, come on down...

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back