2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

:D :thumbsu:

Stupid Fox, the Wings game tomorrow is on Versus and yet we don't get it. Next Wednesday will be our first game on TV this season. Anyway tomorrow will be interesting as I want to watch the cricket. Maybe I'll avoid the hockey all day and watch it when it's stumps? I love GCL.

i was able to watch the games for free today. on the $20 app

I agree with Drummond, Ryan is a star, and hes young, 1 season away from being in the 4- year window of being physically at his peak (or even starting now)..no point trading him away..

build around him getzlaf and perry through the draft...sign a good free agent defender or two, and your back to being a cup contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vey surprising. The major reason they picked him up was to stay above the salary floor.

Another good night from Raycroft. Happy with that.

Another interesting point is the only reason we had the money for him was becuase new york put avery on waivers, finally freeing us from the 2 million we had to carry from his contract..

Something wrong with the wiring in San Jose?

Montreal radio is doing the commentary via a mobile phone.

Must be something wrong out in LA. Same thing happened when the wings played the ducks. Entire stadium lost power first intermission cane 9 minutes into the first lol

Remove this Banner Ad

2011-2012 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back