2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Smith
Puopolo

How likely are they to stay in the senior team for the next 5-6 weeks?

re Hodge...i am tempted to bring him in too...he looked a little better against StK...still not fit...but gets alot of the footy...and the way we are playing, with all the short kicks etc...i think he could easily push up towards a 100 avg for the rest of the year....but then again, its hard to really judge off the back of one decent scoring game where we had so many 100+ scores

Do you think Puopolo is going to stay in for some time?
I need a trade down defender/cash cow and I'm tossing up between Puopolo and last weeks Port debutant Ben Jacobs.

What's the chance Puopolo is a late change? pretty sure I read he was sore after game against the Saints

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salutations.

What's the chance of Bailey playing 3+, 5+, 10+ games for the rest of the year? What kind of injuries has he had?

Cheers, and all the best.

3 full knee reconstructions. I don't think any Hawks fans are locking him in to play the next 17 games :D

Mitchell or Hodge?

Hodge was the ultimate, must-have premo in previous years.. but good ol Sammy gets under the radar and generally wont get the tag (when he does tho, well.. just look at his 2nd half)

Also Im guessing Mitchell has a higher ceiling, but with that a higher std deviation so can get you a 60 in some weeks while Hodgey should stay near his average?

Please help out Hawks fans? :confused:
O yer this is for DT and just going for a league win..
Cheers!

Guerra, Suckling or Birchall...if you had to pick one for DT?

All around $360k....my tentative order at the moment is Suckling, Birchall, Guerra but would love to hear some Hawks fans opinions as Ive only seen 3 Hawks games this year.

Just wondering if Birchall and Suckling, mainly Birchall, will continue in their respective roles. Birchall seems to be using his run and carry much more which is definitely suiting his game, but also majorly his DT game.

Will similar roles continue?

Cheers

Just wondering if Birchall and Suckling, mainly Birchall, will continue in their respective roles. Birchall seems to be using his run and carry much more which is definitely suiting his game, but also majorly his DT game.

Will similar roles continue?

Cheers

Yes to both.

Mitchell or Hodge?

Hodge was the ultimate, must-have premo in previous years.. but good ol Sammy gets under the radar and generally wont get the tag (when he does tho, well.. just look at his 2nd half)

Also Im guessing Mitchell has a higher ceiling, but with that a higher std deviation so can get you a 60 in some weeks while Hodgey should stay near his average?

Please help out Hawks fans? :confused:
O yer this is for DT and just going for a league win..
Cheers!

Both struggle with the hard tag when applied, which is really frustrating in DT. I have Sammy in my side and he got off to a flyer in the first few rounds but has stagnated since due to hard tags.

The only reason Hodge was a must-have premo in the past was because he was available as a 'back', this year it is different as there are many other better mid options. If you don't have the likes of Boyd, Pendlebury & Selwood in your side, I'd be aiming at getting them in instead.

For what it's worth, I reckon they'll both average between 100-105 by years end so it's all up to personal preference really.

Guerra, Suckling or Birchall...if you had to pick one for DT?

All around $360k....my tentative order at the moment is Suckling, Birchall, Guerra but would love to hear some Hawks fans opinions as Ive only seen 3 Hawks games this year.

I'd have them in that order also. Even though Suckling isn't a proven scorer from previous seasons, he has really stepped it up this year. They like the ball in his hands and he takes a lot of marks which is always good. I'm spewing I didn't get him from the start... he was little over 200k :(

A few questions, if you please :) (Dream Team)

1) How is Bailey looking in your best 22? I think he's edged hale out, and renouf will relieve roughy of his ruck duties?

2) Looking for a mid upgrade around 400k, how do you rate Hodge and Shiels? I know Hodgey suffers in a hard tag, but he's looking to hit form. Also Shiels just looks sueprb, but there are probably better options...

Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Dreamteam Supercoach Questions - Post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back