Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
What a year for games. :thumbsu: This year Mass Effect 2, Red Dead, Black Ops, Borderlands, Fable 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Enslaved, and..GT 5 (finally) have soaked up so much of my spare time. I haven't started quite a few others..looking at you Starcraft2. Phew. How did I hold my job down and social life too? The coming year looks equally taxing...http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1151/ten-10-out-of-10-games-for-2011 and I haven't started New Vegas yet either..jeez..but I'm still excited. My pick from that list has to be Mass Effect 3, so I can continue my saves. Whats your pick?

Has to be Uncharted 3 and LBP2 and Killzone 3 and Portal 2 and inFAMOUS 2 and and and OMG I DEAD!

Nice little list here (view image for close up):
thebiggamesof2011201012.jpg

I predict at least 17 titles from that, that I'll be getting...

Just a couple im looking at lol
I can hear the misses complaining already lol.

Killzone 3
AFL 2011
Homefront
Socom 4
L.A Noir
Batman A.C
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
Crysis 2
Uncharted 3
I Am Alive ?
Gears 3

And thats without the impulse buys

Can't wait for Killzone 3 (to use with the move).

La Noire looks pretty awesome. AFL is a must get.

Hoping Madden is move compatible next year, playing as the quarterback would be awesome. Otherwise I will probably stick with 11 and get Fifa 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm most looking forward to:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Uncharted 3
LittleBigPlanet 2
The Last Guardian
L.A. Noire

Next year is shaping up to be possibly even better than this year I think.

well, there's 100+ hours right there...

These titles:

Portal 2
LA Noire
Arkham City
Mortal Kombat
Uncharted 3
AFL 2011

will all get a fair smashing.

Is Mass Effect 2 worth getting on PS3 (never played it before)?

Crysis 2
Shift 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Killzone
GOW 3
AFL 2011 (Already Pre-Ordered)
Bulletstorm

This is my definite I know I will buy list, starting to get really involved in my xbox360 & ps3 collection lately.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is my most anticipated.

You gotta be kidding.

My list

LBP2 (will look at wasn't that huge a fan of LBP but seems to have more features)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - I'm bad at fighting games but I love them

Deus Ex - Human Revolution

Mortal Kombat - YES! Have never actually owned a MK game but hired MK2 or MK3 just about every 2nd or 3rd week as a kid. (REMEMBER WE USED TO ACTUALLY HIRE GAMES)

Portal 2

DC Universe Online (maybe, beta is an OK game)

Pokemon Black/White

Team ICO Collection

Batman Arkham City

Mass Effect 3

Duke Nukem Forever

Uncharted 3

Then of course there will be the usual dosage of yearly sports games. NBA 2K12 will surely be top shelf but FIFA/PES/Madden are anyones guess. You could just about say the same thing about COD with their yearly models.

Don't know how many of you are into MMO's but Star Wars: The Old Republic looks pretty amazing. That will be the thing to claw me away from Black Ops and AFL 2011.

Don't know how many of you are into MMO's but Star Wars: The Old Republic looks pretty amazing. That will be the thing to claw me away from Black Ops and AFL 2011.

Holy shit, can't believe I forgot about that! Been waiting for TOR since it was announced. That's definitely added to the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back