Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 Jumper Discussion

Hawthorn
The Hawks drop the White Panel, and change their clash (it's not that I'm not a fan of it I am getting rid of all the 'Bird Head Clash jumpers.)
Home
hawthornhomev3.png

Clash
[/B]
hawksclash.png

westcoastwingsv1home.png
V
hawthornclash.png

Maybe.. I'm just trying to replace of all of the Shitty Clash Jumpers, i.e Hawks, Adelaide, Melb, Bris, NM and WCE

I prefer Home V1. And you do know that the clash jumper pulls in thousands for the Hawks - was sold out so quickly after release - I know it's hypothetical but I doubt the club would drop it.

When they released that jumper, so many kids around here started buying them. Then Buddy got his 100 goals, then they won a flag, so more and more ****ings kids got Hawks jumpers. Of those jumpers, a vast majority were the clash ones.

craxzydan loving your designs, especially the way you did Hawthorn and Collingwood :thumbsu:
Just with Hawthorn, couldn't their clash be their 1934-36 home jumper? and it looks even better with the white border around the numbers

craxzydan loving your designs, especially the way you did Hawthorn and Collingwood :thumbsu:
Just with Hawthorn, couldn't their clash be their 1934-36 home jumper? and it looks even better with the white border around the numbers
Thanks mate, I made this a while ago but with the monogram.

hawksclash.png

I truly love this thread and love the designs that are posted here, i dont have the skills to produce any myself, but on the original designs the only feedback i have would be the firstly; doggies clash jumper shouldnt change, it is the clash jumper by which all others should be measured in my opinion, secondly; the bombers, tigers and pies should simply have an inverted clash, thirdly; the dockers should adopt the purple haze as the home jumper and leave the clash as it is, simple design looks great and the purple haze stadiums do look truly intimidating. All my opinion, and designers keep up the good work, brilliant.

Maybe.. I'm just trying to replace of all of the Shitty Clash Jumpers, i.e Hawks, Adelaide, Melb, Bris, NM and WCE

I like Melbourne's clash jumper. The logo could be a bit better but overall it's good. The rest I agree with although I'm indifferent on Hawthorn's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I've heard Essendon are the only ones who are being made to change their clash jumper for next year, are there any others that I've missed.

By the way, I had no real trouble figuring out who was who last week in Melbourne vs Essendon. Essendon were the ones wearing white shorts and playing shit.

As a Fremantle supporter, a very proud one too, I can safely say that i'd be pretty heartbroken if we adopted the purple haze as the home strip. I feel it's coming though. They've taken the green and red panels off the back this year, and even the socks are pretty much totally purple now.

The jumper looks weird with the green and red ending at the lower shoulders. The Freo fans like their jumper so they should probably just leave it as it is... or was.

They shoould do whatever the supporters want. If the majority of them want the purple, red and green jumper then keep it...at the very least it's a unique colour combo! Personally I like the purple haze much more but I'm not a Freo supporter so I haven't grown an emotional attachment to the current one.

I must say that even though Freo's home jumper is somewhat questionable, they showed everyone how to make a white clash strip work. :thumbsu:

As far as I've heard Essendon are the only ones who are being made to change their clash jumper for next year, are there any others that I've missed.

By the way, I had no real trouble figuring out who was who last week in Melbourne vs Essendon. Essendon were the ones wearing white shorts and playing shit.

White shorts do work

wceportugaljersey.png

West Coast Away Guernsey, eliminating the birds head.

Based on the Portugal kit in the WC

hawksclash.png

Hawthorn Away Guernsey, based on some guernsey from sometime

As a Brisbane supporter the suggested home/away jumpers would make me puke more than the current ones already do. This is what I'd like to see (in my opinion anyway).

BrisbaneLionsRollback.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back