Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 Jumper Discussion

That's a special love of mine -- tops that have two similar colors with a slight hue difference. I think that should be a new trend for sporting teams.

If I owned a football team, i'd be doing those sorts of things -- black/charcoal, dark red/red, brown/off-brown, white/silver, etc.

That's a special love of mine -- tops that have two similar colors with a slight hue difference. I think that should be a new trend for sporting teams.

If I owned a football team, i'd be doing those sorts of things -- black/charcoal, dark red/red, brown/off-brown, white/silver, etc.

It's already happened in soccer. Newcastle United's custard/yellow and orange stripes away top wasn't a winner with most Toon fans. Plymouth Argyle will be wearing double green stripes this season.

It's already happened in soccer. Newcastle United's custard/yellow and orange stripes away top wasn't a winner with most Toon fans. Plymouth Argyle will be wearing double green stripes this season.

Interesting. Perhaps it's the particular colors they chose then. Cos there are color combinations that would look good like that.

Interesting. Perhaps it's the particular colors they chose then. Cos there are color combinations that would look good like that.

Dark and mid green looks OK. There was a German club (Werder Bremen??) side who used this combo a few years ago.

I've always wondered if West Coast could pull off gold wings and a gold body in this style...

I've always wondered if West Coast could pull off gold wings and a gold body in this style...

I did something 'similar' to that quite a while ago.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15142836&postcount=3

and in 'realistic' photoshop.

eaglestraining.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay how's this?

HAWKSpres2.png

Hawthorn have decided to put their old HFC monogram (which I love) on the back of each jumper, above the number.

I have ditched the white number box, which I personally do not mind, but the large majority of people here loathe.

Okay how's this?

HAWKSpres2.png

Hawthorn have decided to put their old HFC monogram (which I love) on the back of each jumper, above the number.

I have ditched the white number box, which I personally do not mind, but the large majority of people here loathe.
Looks awesome, but I don't know which one I would buy

All of them. :)

I really like these too. I dont know why someone in the AFL hasnt gone down the path you have taken with the dark clash. Im pretty sure its been posted before, infact I think GG has submited it to the comp to get a jumper made, but Port could've pulled this of with silver/grey prision bars instead of those horrifing clashes theyve wore since 2004 (I think)

I have an idea to solve Collingwood's clash jumper problems... especially if they play against Carlton.

collingwoodclash.png

:D

Fremantle Dockers 2011

A lot of people (particularly non-Fremantle fans) agree that the Fremantle colour scheme should be simplified to just purple and white, and the 'Purple Haze' should be adopted as the home jumper.

Alternatively, if for some reason Fremantle wants to distance themselves from the anchor design and embrace the historic triple-vee, this is an option:

Here are my ideas for the Melbourne 'Clash Strip' for next year. With all due respect to the OP, I think that the silver reminds MFC supporters too much of that horrendous 'Clash Strip' of two years ago. The white is bad enough, but at least it has some historical link, as MFC was once known as 'The Invincible Whites'

awaystrip7jpg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

45440985.jpg

73458392.jpg

awaystrip1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Freo jumpers on the last page: As a Fremantle fan, i'd hate to see the green and red go. I was even a little pissed off when the back sashes got taken off our jumper this year. Taking away the green and red chest colours would probably piss off as many Freo fans, as it would make non-Freo fans happy.

I love the third picture there of the triple-V in purple/green/red. However, we've already got a pretty nice and very well used clash jumper.. soo..

The Melbourne ones above: One and two look really nice, and I like the monogram, but with the sash AND the side splashes, it's just way too much. If you simplify them, it could be a much cleaner and nicer strip.

Number three is alright..

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2011 Jumper Suggestion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back