2011 Rds 3-4 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 4 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

WTF have the hawks done to "The BRuce" he's been woeful this year. Gonna have to bite the bullet on him i think.

Tell me about it, I want to give him time to come good but holy crap I hope he does it fast.

R1KSTA & loyallion you guys are legends. That`s awesome scoring this round and should see you fly up the rankings

R1KSTA & loyallion you guys are legends. That`s awesome scoring this round and should see you fly up the rankings

well this weeks score was my best ever.
ended up having 14 players score over 100.
swan as captain worked out well, glad i done the swallow to curnow and hayes to swan trade!! worked out well :)

Judd, Krakouer, Matera, Gibbs, McKernan and Tappy all letting me down!! if they had of scored above average i would of had a massive week!! :) But overall im over the moon!!

Thought Jackson was going to slow Swan down, not so. I had Sandilands Captain, lost about 90 and again lost 30 with Harris over Swallow.

2151 so so.

I don't care how I do it, but I think the Dockers have a bye, I'm trading in Nat Fyfe, I love the guy.

Still prob got 3-5 rounds out of the rookies.

Had no choice to swap Irons to Pittard this week, great move I thought.

was 3000 odd will drop to around 6000 after this week, hopefully avg's are low so i don't fall too far.

I'm tipping that with the multi-bye plenty of casual SC's who don't check their team as regularly as they should drop in the rankings.

2296. Can't complain. Goddard, Riewoldt, Montagna, Cross, Liberatore on the pine.

Re: Round 4 Scores

Suggestion. The options would probably be better as:

<1950
1950-2100
2101-2150
2151-2200
2201-2250
2251-2300
2300-2450
>2451

My guess is if people are legit about their scores with the current poll, 2151-2300 should double all the other options put together. I mean, anyone getting less than 1850 in a week is either deliberately making their team crap, or they don't give a crap about Supercoach and wouldn't be on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully 2267 will keep me around the 300 overall mark...but I doubt it

2,359. That is my highest score in quite sometime.

Oh the outs: Goddard, Riewoldt, Cooney, Higgins, Libba

2313. Pretty happy consdering I had Goddard, Montagna and Reiwoldt not playing and Judd and Selwood underperforming.

14/1605

Gibbs 74
Grundy 113:eek:
Duigan 107:eek:
Otten 77 :thumbsu:
Judd 84:thumbsdown:
Heppell 105:eek:
Selwood 95:confused:
Cox 87
Franklin 146:D
Goodes 100:thumbsu:
Darlings 99:D

pretty happy overall although the premos scored lower then I wanted.. can I say, thank god for the rookies?? to play..

Grimes, Toy, Harris, Swallow, Sandilands, Pavlich, Tapscott, Petrie.. who knows what i'll score.. anything over 2000 is a bonus..

Love your work mate with all you smiley icons there. Seems like you have caught onto my liking of excessively using them. LOL!

By the way I scored 2303 and had Goddard, Dal Santo and Roo all on the pine. :eek::thumbsu:

finally got the rankings up.
33rd overall for the week and moved into 2871 overall (with a movement of 22190 spaces for the overall).

over the moon!!

I told ya I wouldnt win it I ended up with 2544 and NOT 2551 the winner got 2585 for the weekly rankings........ Another so close yet so far story for me :mad:

I told ya I wouldnt win it I ended up with 2544 and NOT 2551 the winner got 2585 for the weekly rankings........ Another so close yet so far story for me :mad:

are you Shirlsteam or Son of Sam??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back