2011 Rds 3-4 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 4 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Some insane scores here; in fact these 2300+ are just ridiculous!!

I ended up with 2217, which I would've taken had it been offered to me at the start of the round, given I had Goddard, Cross, Libba, Higgins and Riewoldt on the pine.

I'll be back next week ;)

Argh, a lackluster 2161 which catapults me from top 150 to outside the top thousand. At least my school is coming first by a long way in the schools comp. 10k here we come :D

2210 with NR/Goddard/Higgins on the pine, but totally screwed up with leaving Lower on the field, didn't even know he wasn't playing until about the 3rd quarter during the game and realized I hadn't seen Lower all game.

2278. Pretty happy with that. Despite all the byes it seems like a fairly high scoring round.

Moved up 2,500 places into 6,500 or so.

Forward line going to be a struggle to avoid a donut next week though. Goodes, Darling, Tapscott on the pine with Krak and Richardson on field who may struggle to keep a spot in their respective teams?

2158. Reasonably happy.

Forward line is my worry, with a lot of rookies needing to start who might not get selected.

Like others, am really struggling to see any viable forward downgrade which is really hampering my attempts to generate cash. Don't want to have to cash in any of my cows early if I can avoid it.

1517/13 (C)

Broughton, Grimes, Toy, Harris, D Swallow, Sandilands, Pavlich, Tapscott and Richardson to come.

Would be happy with a solid 700+ from that group

Ended up with 836 from that group, stoked with that.

2353 in end with N Riewoldt, Montagna and Goddard out, very happy!

Re: Round 4 Scores

2314 with a 0.

Completely forgot to set a emergency in defense for Lower, so instead of Toy's 65 i got lowers 0.
Not bad considering Roo and Goddard were on the pine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2324, pretty average considering the scores of some players...

2452 playing 1 short. Traded in Ablett for Montagna thinking it might be my best chance to win the the $1000 as all my other premiums bar Goddard were playing, only for him to pull out of the game with no midfield bench cover. Would have come very close to winning the round if he'd played. FMSCL :mad:

Yeah, a really uncessesary thread started by someone who wants to brag about their weekly score.

This is what I'm talking about Mods....

I seriously don't know what your talkin about matey, I didnt want to brag about it, just want to see everyones score line, considering it was supposed to be a poor week!! Think whatever you like buddy, because I'm the only one that's knows the reason why I created this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back