2011 Rds 3-4 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 3 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Knights, Otten, McKernan, Harris - 192 from 4....

With Dane Swan as captain (Can't exactly complain I guess), as Bryce Gibbs only getting 70 odd, I'm in for an absolutely horrific score.

Duigan and Curnow on the bench.......

Put Otten and McKernan on the field over Duigan and Coad. Didn't think they'd spud it up and Coad would go so well.

Also should've been gutsy enough to switch the captaincy from Swan to Boyd.

12/1050.

A low scoring round by the looks of it.

Am travelling about one over par I think- 958/11, with 2150-ish not outside the realms from the rest of the squad. A few poor showings from the rookies (Otten & Matera in particular, but most of my opponents had similar results, so no real damage done.) Hope the extra 40 points the backline emg Duigan has over Otten doesn't hurt. And Matera was only on to cover Rioli, so not too troubled by that either.

Lids in the rain, plus Cox, Shuey, Darling & R Shaw will provide tonight's festivities.

Put Otten and McKernan on the field over Duigan and Coad. Didn't think they'd spud it up and Coad would go so well.

Also should've been gutsy enough to switch the captaincy from Swan to Boyd.

12/1050.

1023/11 incl captain

awful round eh :(

i just hope i can get 2100 to keep me going down below rank 5000, my only two rookies are tapscott and heppell and all the others are mega guns like reiwoldt, deledio, enright etc.

Well its been a crap round but on the plus side my bench is going great, I only wish some of them were on the field - duigan 85, smith 86, coad 84, curnow 92, zack smith 94

Riewoldt and Deledio pretty much pulled a donut each in the 1st. :eek:

Riewoldt: 53
Deledio: 58
Franklin: 147

What were they doing with Deledio? Looked like he was just tagging whoever was on fire at the time for the hawks.
Stupid.

Realy been struggling this week compared to previous weeks.

heading into Sunday with 7 players each, 5 the same.

will be Enright and Selwood v Hurley, Montagna and 21 points

Going to be a close one.

Buddy's 147 got me back into match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from two 2300+ scores I'm now sitting on 1141 with 6 players to go - projected score 1755. W....T.....F!

Trust my luck. Trade out Everitt, he looks like he might get a decent score. Anyone know if he's rebounding/playing loose more this week?

In the same boat, trade out Everitt, 126, how does it go? FML, yeah thats it

Left Rawlings on the ground by accident... thats my bad, but of course my emg is the lowest scoring player on my bench.. Stanley when i have 2 perfectly good 80's sitting with Duigan and Lower (didn't trust Lower not to be subbed)

And put McKernan on the ground after his 1st round effort against a decent team

Jack and Lids :(

Knights :(

Haven't put myself out of the running this early ever. Time to focus on a round win me thinks

Glad to see Josh Kennedy (Syd) ton up though.

1631/18

Struggling with Goddard, Reiwoldt, Selwood, Heppell, Tapscott to come.

Never great seeing your dodgy unique start as a sub (Bruce :().

1315 with 16 played inc captain. Cant see me getting anymore than 1800. Oh well theres always next week and 3 teams have a bye that'll sort out the men from the boys.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back