2011 Rds 3-4 Scores & General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 3 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

2256 which is actually about 100 points better than the first 2 rounds.
This was with Swan captain and all of my bench players bar 1 outscored the bottom 2 on field for each section >.<
still, happy enough.

The guy I versed got 2420, huge score! Really unique team, Bartel capt, and had people like Rockliff (163) and Fyfe (139)...

I ended on 2075. Meh.

Ended up with around 1800 but my wife got 2300. Now she rekons she knows more than me.......no more helping her:p

l'm confused...with 1934 and 3 players scores yet to be added 111+109+90 the score should be 2344 yet its saying 2164 how can that be? :confused:

2147. If I did not make my 2 trades (one for swan to be c), and I might realistically pick Bartel captain, then I'd be 2336 :p

Round 1 team would've had Thompson, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Rockliff as semi-uniques on fire..

If only I can sell my trades....

2165. Terrible.

so called premiums broughton, grimes, gibbs, deledio, and captain swan missing in action. and montagna... don't even get me started. biggest waste of $558,700 ever, in a few weeks he'll be a fraction of that price. half my bench scored better than the players on the field. next week please.

l'm confused...with 1934 and 3 players scores yet to be added 111+109+90 the score should be 2344 yet its saying 2164 how can that be? :confused:
The SC site adds in the subs scores until the game scores are put in, as the guys on field have a 0, so the site thinks they havent played.

Absolute **** of a round. Delidio, Green, Otten and Matera all stunk it up big time for me. Still though, my cows are mooing loudly and it's only round three.

The SC site adds in the subs scores until the game scores are put in, as the guys on field have a 0, so the site thinks they havent played.

I wish it wouldn't do that...get sick of having to explain to people that they can't just add the scores of the players in the twilight game to their progressive scores every week.

I got 2147, needed Heppell to get 85 to win one of my league games which has made me happy. Looks like some sub-par scores this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's a safe bet that the weekly winner for round 3 will be someone who didn't spend much time on their team in the pre-season.

Realy been struggling this week compared to previous weeks.

heading into Sunday with 7 players each, 5 the same.

will be Enright and Selwood v Hurley, Montagna and 21 points

Going to be a close one.

Buddy's 147 got me back into match.

A 2 point win, stoked!

Also happy for those who got sucked into the Enright hype :D

I'd hardly call it hype. He still looks like being as solid a backline choice as any for 2011. A sideways trade for him this round wouldn't have been the wisest thing to do, granted, but Enright is a proven SC gun...no problems with anyone taking him from the start, considering the alternatives (Grimes, Johncock, Broughton, Duffield, Bruce etc). And no, I didn't pick him this year...

2242. A reasonable score considering I put Tapscott on my field a minute before lockout for Yarran... Yikes. Boyd, Higgins and Kennedy (all unique-ish) all delivered!

2147. If I did not make my 2 trades (one for swan to be c), and I might realistically pick Bartel captain, then I'd be 2336 :p

Round 1 team would've had Thompson, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Rockliff as semi-uniques on fire..

If only I can sell my trades....

:eek: You've traded all of those players out of your side already?

My head hurts...

Re: Round 3 Scores

ended up getting 2243.
only let downs were lids, tappy and gibbo.
gladly traded out swallow for curnow
overall happy with the score, improvment on the 2094 and 2186 in the first 2 rounds, so slowly improving..

Re: Round 3 Scores

After 2 weeks of high 2300's this hurts.

Players who dissapointed me:

Delidio
Otten
Grimes
Tapscott (after his 1st two rounds..)
Lower
Harris.

No Swallow (andrew) and Boomer, kinda hurt the score.
Couple week off from the league games now, so hopefully make some cash and trade later on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back