2011 Rds 6-7 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 7 Trades

Cam Pedersen named on the ground for North, finnally looks like he will get his 2nd game. Anyone considering starting him on the field.... i am..
Yep. Watched him score 114 after being thrown in the deep end rucking against Cox in 30+ degree heat in Perth. Good enough for me.

Traded Duigan to Puopolo (Is anyone starting him on the field this week?)

Considering Swallow to Montagna. Somebody please talk me out of this!
Surely not joey this week, have a crownie and think again

Traded Liba to Isles :eek:

Now just considering downgrading Otten or Duigan to Thompson or someone risky.

Or upgrade Gamble to JRoo

Thoughts?

Duigan -> Poppy

McKenzie -> Selwood

I know that McKenzie had more money to make but I'm not going to wait another 3 weeks for him to make another 50-60k when I can have Selwood now, having Swan and Pendles on the pine this week made it a necessary trade to make . Also after this week Selwoods price is only going to go north.

Leaving me with a midfield now of: Swan, Pendles, Murphy, Selwood, Boak, Curnow ( Harris, Hibberd, Prestia)

Done - you guys will think I'm crazy, but here goes:

Libba>Iles
Z.Smith>Sandilands

Didn't want to get rid of Pittard yet as I feel he is near scoring 100s

It was:

Sandilands+Pittard v
Z.Smith+Selwood/Chappy..

Pittard was the final vote......Watch him now score 20s :(

Prediction Pittard: 91sc tonight

Bringing Sandi back in so quickly Prompts? Aggressive trading but its obviously working for you so far :thumbsu:

Iles' JS is surely better than Wallis'. GL Impromptu. 90+ is quite a prediction though? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Iles win the B&F 2 years in a row....

And less competition (if any) from the GC rookies...

One. He won GC's last year, and a VFL B/F a few years ago.

So is it worth burning a trade to bring Thompson in for Otten a week late? Still a fair bit of money to be made by both of them.

:confused:

Why downgrade to Iles and not Wallis?

Iles has much better JS than Wallis. As a mature age player, will play every game of the year if fit, given how many rookies GC have to rotate through.

Iles has much better JS than Wallis. As a mature age player, will play every game of the year if fit, given how many rookies GC have to rotate through.

After planning on downgrading to Iles all work I ended up going to Matt Wright (crows) mainly because he's 20 grand cheaper and has a lower BE. I just really really hope he holds his spot...

After planning on downgrading to Iles all work I ended up going to Matt Wright (crows) mainly because he's 20 grand cheaper and has a lower BE. I just really really hope he holds his spot...

Big call that.

Even with the Crows injuries, he's very much a fringe player.

This round just the 1 trade...

Duigan OUT, Thompson IN

I know I'm a week late but better late than never I say and Thopmson still has some coin to collect so I'm overall pretty happy. Now hopefully for the next couple of weeks I'll just be trading based on how loudly the cows are mooing...

did go Duigan > Puopolo (starting luke thompson) and Ward > S Thompson..
While Pup was pretty good by all accounts it is just his first game... I can't understand why so many people jumped on this week and couldn't just ride out another week or two to see if he'll a) be any good b) not be the freakin sub every week c) actually play 3 games etc etc. Just hate to trade him in this week then see him do a hammy or something playing as the sub next week is all. :eek:

While Pup was pretty good by all accounts it is just his first game... I can't understand why so many people jumped on this week and couldn't just ride out another week or two to see if he'll a) be any good b) not be the freakin sub every week c) actually play 3 games etc etc. Just hate to trade him in this week then see him do a hammy or something playing as the sub next week is all. :eek:

Esp. when your boy Alex Johnson was playing his 3rd game...

...straight back in from a slight h'string...as far as I can see is holding his own as a regualr (happy to be told otherwise), and had a decent couple of scores coming in to the game. :cool:

Didn't see him get one mention. :confused:

Not starting him so if he is a sub.. so be it. Got me money so not fussed. May get a run in the side with Ken Bruce going down and Suckling injured..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back