2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Keane
Trade p/work lodged - Adelaide exchange On-Traded rd1 (24) to the Suns for its Priority Selection (27), On-Traded rd 2 (31) and rd4 (68).

Sounds like a great deal for the Crows....

Sounds to me like one of our picks 8 or 12 is being looked at as the upgrade the Bombers need to get Caddy, and that we're looking at the value of using the picks as they stand vs. a downgrade for Hooker or Gumbleton.

What a crazy trade week. I wonder if it's a sign of future trade periods containing an increasing amount of trades.

Patrick Keane
Trade p/work lodged - St Kilda exchange Tommy Walsh to Sydney for On-Traded rd2 pick (35) and On-Traded rd4 pick (68). #tradeweek

I wonder if Carlton supporters feel left out or neglected not doing anything.

What a crazy trade week. I wonder if it's a sign of future trade periods containing an increasing amount of trades.

Imagine how the Clark saga would have played out If they had extended it to a month, like some rumors suggest they will do next year to accomdate free agency.

Patrick Keane
Trade p/work lodged - Essendon exchange Josh Jenkins and rd2 pick (41) to the Adelaide Crows for its On-Traded rd2 pick (31). #tradeweek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Keane
Trade p/work lodged - Richmond exchange 2010 End rd1 Comp pick (N Bock) to Suns for 2010 Rd2 Comp pick (N Krakouer),On-Traded rd1 pick (26).

@AFL_PKeane: All Trade Paperwork is now concluded.
--------------

8 + 12 + 30 + 47 + Lisle + Zorko + Hudson

Happy with that.

Lions Twitter confirms we have done no last second deals.

@Brisbanelions
And trade week is over! Welcome to the Lions Jordan Lisle, Dayne Zorko and Ben Hudson. #tradeweek #GOWILD Great to have you all on board!

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back