nah he wont. only wrestlers in the company imo can mainevent wrestlemania

Edge
Christain
Barrett
Ziggler (not yet)
Cena
Orton
Undertaker

The Miz will likely be up the card in Wrestlemania. Not quite mainevent, though.

Cena will most likely be up against Punk at WM, as the money match.

if cena v punk is the money match.

lowest buyrates wwe will see for a long time.

i would like to see miz mainevent wrestlemania however he wont for atleast 1 more year.

That rat on NXT season 4 could be the main event as wrestlemania, as long as it's against John Cena

heck, I'm sure the WWE could make a Cena vs Beth Pheonix main event doable if they tried

hey, that could be interesting
a chick winning Royal Rumble?

would have to be a butch chick like Chyna, someone who can roll with the big boys, to have any chance of being selected to win the rumble, and no doubt losing her title shot sometime before WM... just like how Chyna was the number one contender only a week before Summeslam '99... just done for shock value

if cena v punk is the money match.

lowest buyrates wwe will see for a long time.

i would like to see miz mainevent wrestlemania however he wont for atleast 1 more year.

Would only be lower if they gave Christian vs Edge as the mainevent spot on WM.

Surely it'll be Cena v Miz at WM? The seeds have been planted throughout the last month. I don't don't see WWE having the patience to hold off on Cena squashing Punk/Nexus within the next 3 months.

Winner of the 'Rumble match is right up in the air due to the WHC. I'd say WWE don't even know what to do. At a pinch, I'm thinking Ziggler to win title off Edge and lose it at Elimination Chamber to someone else. Wholly unpredictable as yet.

Cena v miz sounds great imo.

i know the real reason why christian doesn't mainevent. has something to with the unamericans faction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if it's posted elsewhere but has anyone read the possible rumors of Booker and Nash being in the Rumble?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/video-exclusive-kevin-nash-interview-in-boston-airport-122385 - Video of Nash at Boston airport with dyed 'Diesel hair'

nope. according to legend roundtable nobody in the group wanted to be in the stable except for bill regal.

Well it was gimmicky and (more importantly) limiting to their chances for individual advancement (and at the time would have been seen as treading water/going nowhere for guys like Jericho and Christian), so I can see why they might have been averse to doing it.

No to jomo. Maybe next year but i want a full heel turn from him first. my top 5 choices

1-Christian (edge v christian wm mainevent=money)
2 - Miz (can see him losing the wwe title then getting into the rumble)
3 - HHH (he has been missed)
4 - Dolph Ziggler (By far the best in ring talent in the wwe same idea as miz)
5 - John Morrison (However have him turn heel in the next few weeks)

If i had to tip 5 i go with

Cena
Punk (please no)
HHH
Rey (Not again)
Alberto Del Rio (he needs to earn his spot imo)

Alberto Del Rio (he needs to earn his spot imo)

I'll probably be in the minority here, but IMO Del Rio has already earnt his spot by being a top star in Mexico for nearly a decade. The fact that he always worked as a face before signing with WWE confirms his talents further.

To me, a newcomer who hasn't earnt it would be someone who was trained in FCW, and only knows the WWE system, and makes the main roster after only 1-2 years in the business.

I'll probably be in the minority here, but IMO Del Rio has already earnt his spot by being a top star in Mexico for nearly a decade. The fact that he always worked as a face before signing with WWE confirms his talents further.

To me, a newcomer who hasn't earnt it would be someone who was trained in FCW, and only knows the WWE system, and makes the main roster after only 1-2 years in the business.

You dont know much, do you?

You dont know much, do you?

trollface.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back