2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome Kong is twittering stuff about the RR, could she be in it?

I've got a gut feeling that when she does debut in WWE they'll pass her off as Mark Henry's sister or something like that. :eek:

Great to see Nash and Booker T back always thought WWE dropped the ball with Booker T

TNA have stuffed up big time teasing the Main event mafia to return and not being able to get the deal done with Nash and Booker

Great to see Nash and Booker T back always thought WWE dropped the ball with Booker T

TNA have stuffed up big time teasing the Main event mafia to return and not being able to get the deal done with Nash and Booker

Who says Nash and Booker T are officially back in WWE? It's just rumour and speculation at this point in the day. At least Awesome Kong has already officially signed with WWE in December, so her debut is expected/imminent at some point you'd think, possibly on this PPV.

That being said, I can see Nash coming back to WWE. If the price is right, he'll always be involved. He's always been an "in it for the money" kind of guy. Booker T though, I can see him calling that a career on the big stage, just working smaller gigs/indy stuff (he was working in Mexico late last year) while focussing more on his wrestling school and his own promotion PWA. Doubt any WWE fans would really care about either one again beyond a return pop.

Who says Nash and Booker T are officially back in WWE? It's just rumour and speculation at this point in the day. At least Awesome Kong has already officially signed with WWE in December, so her debut is expected/imminent at some point you'd think, possibly on this PPV.

That being said, I can see Nash coming back to WWE. If the price is right, he'll always be involved. He's always been an "in it for the money" kind of guy. Booker T though, I can see him calling that a career on the big stage, just working smaller gigs/indy stuff (he was working in Mexico late last year) while focussing more on his wrestling school and his own promotion PWA. Doubt any WWE fans would really care about either one again beyond a return pop.

Ewrestlingnews.com are saying Booker T has signed a contract to be a Wrestler/announcer and Nash signed a contract 48 hours ago it was a last minute thing they have been having discussions for a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back