Thoughts on the following guys?

Premiers:

Runners Up:

Spooners:

Woodrow:

Leading Goal Kicker:

Rising Star:

Most contentious issue of the season:

Most contentious issue of the season? What colour toupe should Benny Goodman wear at the VAFA's season launch.

How many cans will VAFA board member Tommy Brain be seen drinking during an amateur game down bayside way this year?

Good one Mal.... But any thoughts from you? You seem to know what you're on about... Sometimes anyway

Good one Mal.... But any thoughts from you? You seem to know what you're on about... Sometimes anyway
don't foget one of Mal's earliest posts was about Passadore leaving the Finger Biscuits due to an ongoing dispute with Banfield. He might just have a good source "on the inside"

Whered they play? any notables running around?

Miss Jane - they travelled to the Apple Isle. Word is they were down by 4 goals ten into the last. Came home strongly to win.

Simon Taylor had a run - ex hawk - dominated.

Charlie Gardiner - also stretched his legs - performed well.

Neck pre - ca na hewp u?

They are all guns, best players in the comp blah blah blah. Its all about the TEAM, not the player. As far as the great man Tom Brain goes, he is the newly elected VP of the most powerful VAFA club in A Section.....
Mal, you need to stop living in the past and get up to date with all things VAFA!

They are all guns, best players in the comp blah blah blah. Its all about the TEAM, not the player. As far as the great man Tom Brain goes, he is the newly elected VP of the most powerful VAFA club in A Section.....
Mal, you need to stop living in the past and get up to date with all things VAFA!
Brah-yan, nice to have you back old boy. I think you may have got this one wrong. Mal seems to live in the future. He keeps predicting that the coach of the finger biscuits is leading them to an implosion - he has even put odds out today. Maybe, just maybe, Tommy Brain has more than a red bull in that brown paper bag thats never far from his clutches? What's his connection with Old Xavs anyway and how did he rocket to the vice presidency?
As for Brockie, what a dedicated fan - ducking over to Tassie to check out Simon Taylor's debut. I hear he kicked the first two of the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see my old mate 'Gilligan' Lovejoy has made his way down to Brindisi St BS.

Been in more clubs than Paris Hilton.

Apparently OL is worried after seeing him ousted on the coaching list.

Should be an interesting year down there.

Miss Jane - they travelled to the Apple Isle. Word is they were down by 4 goals ten into the last. Came home strongly to win.

Simon Taylor had a run - ex hawk - dominated.

Charlie Gardiner - also stretched his legs - performed well.

Neck pre - ca na hewp u?
are you serious - is charlie gardner back too? hmm, they are starting to build a bit of a list. Do you think they will be able to keep a lid on things? Maybe those lads going to Finley was a blessing? Perhaps down at the junction someone is uttering these words: list management!

I think Scotch have been talking to him just in case.

are you serious - is charlie gardner back too? hmm, they are starting to build a bit of a list. Do you think they will be able to keep a lid on things? Maybe those lads going to Finley was a blessing? Perhaps down at the junction someone is uttering these words: list management!

Why do you keep talking about these Finley blokEs.? Did they go out with your sister and things didn't turn out?

Its where he originally played.

More of a homecoming for an old tiger!!

BS (and others) - I think you've missed the point - but I am not surprised - the point of the comment was the fact that (mega) Brain (who was/is a VAFA board member - who cares) was regularly seen drinking cans during VAFA games - the VAFA - 'we don't practice what we preach'. As VP of (in BS's words 'The most powerful club in A grade') presumably means STBMT (you clearly have a man crush on this club BS) then lets hope 'mega' can wait a couple of hours between drinks on a Saturday arvo and set a better example.

BS (and others) - I think you've missed the point - but I am not surprised - the point of the comment was the fact that (mega) Brain (who was/is a VAFA board member - who cares) was regularly seen drinking cans during VAFA games - the VAFA - 'we don't practice what we preach'. As VP of (in BS's words 'The most powerful club in A grade') presumably means STBMT (you clearly have a man crush on this club BS) then lets hope 'mega' can wait a couple of hours between drinks on a Saturday arvo and set a better example.
SBMT playing Sale for a praccy game this weekend. No VAFA alcohol policies down that way. Luckily the game is at the sandpit, otherwise would have been an interesting trip back for the designated driver? Three hours in the car with Mega after 12 cans, a dozen dimmies and a couple of crabsticks for the afternoon. Let's hope the toothless ones can pull off a win against the Mighty Magpies.

SBMT playing Sale for a praccy game this weekend. No VAFA alcohol policies down that way. Luckily the game is at the sandpit, otherwise would have been an interesting trip back for the designated driver? Three hours in the car with Mega after 12 cans, a dozen dimmies and a couple of crabsticks for the afternoon. Let's hope the toothless ones can pull off a win against the Mighty Magpies.

3 hour can trip with 'Mega'? That's serious punishment. I think I would just accept the prescribed penalty.

Well, it matters on two fronts. Tom is not a current board member, a fact which you got wrong( I suppose facts are less important when you haven't got it right!).

Seccondly, it matters as his alleged behaviour has very diffferent implications if he is a board member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back