A Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week of dribble from the media office of Gerald Fitzmichelle...reckon his next mission will be to have FITZYWOOD right next to SHOLLYWOOD on the far wing at EP..might make good windbreaks too...

Winners this week:
Bedes
Blues
Panthers
Xavs
Colls

& the bylaws officers around the Junction oval locale this week!

Outa.

SBMT
DLS
OM
OX
Panthers

Tipping an upset with DLS. Think a few are underestimating the boys from Waverly Park some very underated exciting young kids, starting to work well with the new coach and a tweaked game plan and some good ins this week

(posting blind - haven't seen any of today's posts)
Did my tips on paper last night, got a work call that kept me up until after 1, then was woken up late and rushed straight off to my game before I remembered to put them in. So by virtue of the local rules invented by myself, they'll count. Any objections?

(posting blind - haven't seen any of today's posts)
Did my tips on paper last night, got a work call that kept me up until after 1, then was woken up late and rushed straight off to my game before I remembered to put them in. So by virtue of the local rules invented by myself, they'll count. Any objections?

no objections from me but you better nominate your winner for the scotch old carey Sunday game online

The Highly Credentialed Independent Assessor drifted by the 'badlands' yesterday to see an old warrior carry his creaky bones through his 300th game.

The insightful one was pleased to see the "Peacock" and the other close friends of The Highly Accredited Independent Scoring Assessor saunter over to form part of the Guard of Honour.

One thing that mystified the insightful one was why the gun player for the Magentas was left languishing on the pine for the first ten minutes of the first quarter when the home team had the benefit of the breeze.

My own view is The Highly Credentialed Independent Assessor should leave the game day comments to people who know about these things. The likes of Brian Speaking for example.;)

The Highly Credentialed Independent Assessor drifted by the 'badlands' yesterday to see an old warrior carry his creaky bones through his 300th game.

The insightful one was pleased to see the "Peacock" and the other close friends of The Highly Accredited Independent Scoring Assessor saunter over to form part of the Guard of Honour.

One thing that mystified the insightful one was why the gun player for the Magentas was left languishing on the pine for the first ten minutes of the first quarter when the home team had the benefit of the breeze.

My own view is The Highly Credentialed Independent Assessor should leave the game day comments to people who know about these things. The likes of Brian Speaking for example.;)

The Panthers disappointing today, had their chances in the last quarter to win but not to be.

I think they will fall in a heap, its damn hard playing for your life 18 weeks a year, not like other grades.

a1106.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they will fall in a heap, its damn hard playing for your life 18 weeks a year, not like other grades.

Will be ok If they keep the current team out on the park. It's a very talented team. Injuries will cruel anyone. Can't see Melbourne or Hailebury winning more than 5 at the very best, so Careys early wins will keep them up even if they do tail off as the year goes on. Really impressed with Trinity on the weekend. They ran all over the top of STBM after a slow start. Thought no. 2 and number 26 for STBM were average guys. Getting too involved with the crowd and acting like big headed fools. Their behavior ignited the comeback from Trinity and it was fun too watch the crowd giving it back to them with some interest.

Results of Investigations – 24 May 2011

Old Scotch and De La Salle major melee, senior match on 14 May.

Old Scotch fined $300, De La Salle charged not sustained

Interesting, does it not take two to tango?

Results of Investigations – 24 May 2011

Old Scotch and De La Salle major melee, senior match on 14 May.

Old Scotch fined $300, De La Salle charged not sustained

Interesting, does it not take two to tango?

I would have thought so. Wonder what the grounds for getting off would be.... provocation?

I would have thought so. Wonder what the grounds for getting off would be.... provocation?

There was no tango and it was actually from an U19s game not the seniors (maybe the VAFA can give themselves fine for not listing this correctly - they are quick to dish out fines to clubs for similar trivial admin errors)

Scotch to their credit took full responsibility for the incident and as well as taking their own internal action against those involved made a plea to the VAFA to have the charge against De La withdrawn. Of course those money hungry grubs at the VAFA insisted on charge still being laid. Wouldn’t want to miss out on $300 would they. Rarely do you beat the rap at HQ but I’m told it was thrown out very quickly with all assembled gob smacked that the charge against De La was even laid in the first place.

Will be ok If they keep the current team out on the park. It's a very talented team. Injuries will cruel anyone. Can't see Melbourne or Hailebury winning more than 5 at the very best, so Careys early wins will keep them up even if they do tail off as the year goes on. Really impressed with Trinity on the weekend. They ran all over the top of STBM after a slow start. Thought no. 2 and number 26 for STBM were average guys. Getting too involved with the crowd and acting like big headed fools. Their behavior ignited the comeback from Trinity and it was fun too watch the crowd giving it back to them with some interest.

Not sure if you were watching the reserves or seniors, i didn't know there was a number 26 for STBM in the seniors on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back