2012 Australian Open: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That put a sour taste on what was a great match. T-bird should've shook his hand and just forgot about it. Instead he's getting booed off court after playing a great match, and I can't blame the crowd.

What the heck is going on in Hisense?? They didn't shake hands, why? Booing Berdych now? Aussie fans are quickly becoming pathetic.

If you actually bothered to learn what happened before commenting, you would be booing yourself. Berdych hit the worst drop shot in history, Almagro smashed it right back at him deservedly, knocking Berdych to the ground. He tried to apologise, Berdych had none of it. The pussy at the end of the match doesn't shake hands with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 2012 Australian Open

i just missed that. But why were the crowd booing the crap out of that player in the post-match interview? Crowd seemed really wound up.

Berdych took pretty big exception to having a ball blasted at him point blank range, probably should've got over it and shook hands but I like that he is standing by his decision.

He was probably just very angry about it, he shouldve shaken hands but you do things like that in the heat of the moment
Id like to see the actual incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back