2012 Australian Open: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delpo looks extremely sharp, he will seriously threaten Federer on this form. Getting better and more confident with every match.

Staggered that on a Sunday night, on MCA with a Slam champion, it wasn't packed??? Maybe everyone is in Garden Square preparing to watch Tomic, otherwise what the?? Looks poor on TV.

I know a few people who are there because they worship the ground Delpo walks on.

Other than them, I would guess everyone at Melbourne Park is either at RLA or outside on the grass watching RLA on the big screen.

He's been doing this for a while now, really cranks em up when footy season rolls around, doesn't he?

I dont mind that he finishes with 'hasnt he/isnt he' because it gives the other commentator a clean entrance into the conversation, dont you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na, surely not?

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Bruce regarding Tomic, Tomic's little sister and Tomic's girlfriend:

"They're a great couple.. oh, um, I mean, a great threesome."

Just saw the Berdych incident. Meh. The shot was there to hit. Almagro hit it. Tomas needs to harden up. However, the crowd reaction was just bizarre. Dont think ive ever heard that much vitriole at the end of a tennis match

Serious?:D...missed it, what happened to have her do that?

According to Griggs, someone asked her a question in Mandarin about how she was feeling after having 4 match points taken off her.

She didn't answer, buried her face in her hands, wiped her eyes free of tears and stormed out of the room.

if there is one guy I wish Mossad would assassinate is Hamish McLachlan and the mclachlan brothers. The most smug sleazy git known to man. He is like Howie, whenever he gets a half attractive female to interview, they are so close interviewing you swear they are in the interviewees pants on campus. and he did the profile women, the swimmer rooney, and nixon the weather girl sale of century glam girl. hah!

muppet of henson order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back