2012 Australian Open: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is going on in Hisense?? They didn't shake hands, why? Booing Berdych now? Aussie fans are quickly becoming pathetic.

Should have seen the close up of the feral bogan woman decked out in full Aussie gear going nuts, pathetic bogans STFU and at least let him explain what happened, didn't hear a s ingle word of it :thumbsdown:

The shot was there for Almagro to hit, Berdych copped it on the shoulder and then fell over.

McEnroe made a good point after the match in saying that maybe this is why T-Bird hasn't won a big one yet. Too soft. He needed to harden up and just forget it, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him regret his actions later.

Remember last night when introducing Raonic Griggs said his nickname is the "missil.....(silence)....missile". Was amazing. :D

If you actually bothered to learn what happened before commenting, you would be booing yourself. Berdych hit the worst drop shot in history, Almagro smashed it right back at him deservedly, knocking Berdych to the ground. He tried to apologise, Berdych had none of it. The pussy at the end of the match doesn't shake hands with him.
You’re little obsession with me is now bordering on creepy.

Maybe there was some sort of conflict during the match
EDIT: After seeing the on court interview the Australian fans were a disgrace, wouldnt let him talk at all
Agreed, we're really letting ourselves down this tournament. Let Berdych talk, you ferals. If you still hate him after his interview, jeer a bit (not that I like it one bit), but to boo while he's trying to talk and while the intreviewer is trying to get something out of him is pathetic.

Big Congrats to Tomic right now regardless what happens tonight and while i would love for him to win and beat Fed i have my doubts but i can't help but think to back to that night years ago when a young Scud beat Sampras in a similar stage in their careers when no one gave Scud a chance as young up and comer. :cool:

Hope we get an epic tonight and C'mon Tomic. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember last night when introducing Raonic Griggs said his nickname is the "missil.....(silence)....missile". Was amazing. :D

I literally laughed out loud at that.

Also, for those who haven't noticed, you'e going to hate me, but have you noticed how much Bruce needs reassuring in the box by adding "hasn't he?" and other interrogative remarks at the end?

What stage of the match did this happen?
Late in the last set, 0-30 on Berdych's serve. Almagro hit the shot that was there to hit and T-Bird copped it, no biggie. Almagro now 3 break points but Berdych manages to hold.

The real shame is that the match was brilliant, one of the best this tournament. Now that'll be looked over all because of something that shouldn't have happened.

Also, for those who haven't noticed, you'e going to hate me, but have you noticed how much Bruce needs reassuring in the box by adding "hasn't he?" and other interrogative remarks at the end?

There was a superb piece at half time during one of the AFL games last season where they played a (from memory) 2 and a half minute montage of Bruce adding questions onto the end of his commentary.

Yes true!
I noticed how he ends his sentence with " Ay? "
Need confirmation because this isn't his A game i guess
I like bruce so i dun wanna sound like i'm hating

He's been doing this for a while now, really cranks em up when footy season rolls around, doesn't he?

He's been doing this for a while now, really cranks em up when footy season rolls around, doesn't he?

Geez he's a talent, isn't he?

Just loves the contest, doesn't he?

You just think this could be the defining moment, don't you?

And there's a YouTube clip of Ziebell from his first season where McAvaney is commentating and he goes "..and how about the kid Ziebell, ay?"

That "ay" is like fingernails down a chalkboard.

I hate myself every time I hear it.

Overreaction from Berdych, but it was an even bigger overreaction from the crowd. Quite embarrassing really.
Shameful stuff from the crowd, what an overreaction. What Almagro did was wrong, if that was a foot higher it might have hit his face, and can imagine the uproar then?? Berdych did incredibly well to avoid it and only cop it in the arm/shoulder. Berdych should have shaken his hand, but he's a passionate bloke, and in the heat of the moment he let his emotions get the better of him. So for the crowd to react like that is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back