MVP 2012 BF Buddy Rules & Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Seppo I see that Aussieblood gave up his selection of Morabito, so seeing he was my first selection would I be able to grab him?

If its too much hassle dont worry about it I will be happy to keep Lee Spurr.

Cheers for all your work :thumbsu:

Happy to change that. Feel free to swap buddy's here everyone if you can convince the other... Fremantle are renowned for some funny trades ;)

Hey Seppo, noticed that Geoff went for Ibbo too just after I did - given Duffman hasn't gone yet, can I pick him instead and you can put Ibbo back up on the board. If that's too much messing around don't sweat it - I'll stick with Ibbo.

TA.

PS. I'm sorry if this sort of thing is covered elsewhere.

This is my first time having a buddy, so at the risk of sounding stupid, do you have to write the signature with every post, or can you make it automatic if you get my drift?

There are options to set a signature to your posts if you want to. Go to the My Big Footy page from the top tabs and go to edit signature and edit avatar. You get larger sigs and avatars if you sign up for Gold or Platinum BF membership.

Its not compulsory to have, but its a great way of supporting and giving exposure to your buddy. :)

2012 Dockers Big Footy Buddy Draft
PLEASE READ THE BELOW RULES

Draft Date:
Wednesday 28th December 2011

Draft Time:
9:00pm (AEDST) 8:30pm (SA) 8:00pm (Queensland) 6:00pm (WST)

Draft Rules:
The selections are in blocks of 25 and spread of 4 days. With those 25 it will be first in best dressed and any extra people that haven't registered can also have a selection at the end of the 4th round.

Round 1 - Selections 1-25 - Wednesday 28th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 2 - Selections 26-50 - Thursday 29th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 3 - Selections 51-75 - Friday 30th December @ 9:00pm EDST

Round 4 - Selections 76-94 - Saturday 31 December @ 1pm EDST

Round 5 - Any extras or people who missed the deadline - Monday 2nd January @ 9:00pm EDST

If for any reason you can't be there for the selection date/time please PM me a top 3 selections that you'd like and I will select for you, in order of whoever sends me their request first.

As we haven't got our full squad of players, please don't send me any selections until the PSD and Rookie Draft is complete and I will create another thread with all the available selections and colour code them like SS did last year. With the numbers we have, I'm guessing we will have 2 buddys for the senior list players and 3 of the Rookies.

If you haven't PM'd me a few selections and don't turn up to select then you will be moved to the back of the line. (If you are not sure whether you can be there or not send me some selections just in case)

Here is the Buddy Draft Order provided by random.org.
What if you don't want to line up and just want to support a player?

Is any of this going to stop you from doing it?

Or is this just an overly complicated system for something that is meant to be fun and light hearted?

071111sptfreolb8_17bf69b-17bf69n.jpg

Clancee Pearce's thousand yard stare (Stronzo's Official Buddy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP 2012 BF Buddy Rules & Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back