2012 Draft - Selections: 10 (Daniher), 34, 51, 53, 73, 88, 101, 106 (Baguley)

Remove this Banner Ad

ant555
Humble Minion
foj1 How do you guys rate Nick Graham?

Reading up on him and becoming a YouTube Draft Expert, the guy seems perfect, and a bargain, if he's available at #35.

Ball magnet with good skills, able to play inside and out, with decent (improving) defensive efforts.

What's the downside? Could he be as good as I'm reading?
I don't think they'd be able to call his name out fast enough, if he was still there.

Jake stringer is the main one but we have zero chance. In the final for Bendigo, lonergan was our best player and he has now been delisted. I think that says it all.

Presume we will use our first four picks??

More like our first 8....

And in regards to our surprise late selection tomorrow night. Got a funny feeling it might be Dan Connors for some reason

More like our first 8....

And in regards to our surprise late selection tomorrow night. Got a funny feeling it might be Dan Connors for some reason
lol no way.

lol no way.

It wouldn't be a surprise if the player didn't have some kind of abnormal circumstance, I'd prefer us draft him to fevola, or laycock or Daniel McAlister for a 3rd time.

I would only draft Connors if it was to lure Dustin Martin next year.
To be fair, we could probably open a pharmacy at the new facility and it'd lure Martin.

No? Unfair?
Okay. :(

I'll pay it

The+Rock+WWE+Champion+Heavyweight+Jacked+people%2527s+champ+vince+mcmahon+triple+h+mankind+mick+foley+stone+cold+steve+austin+untertaker+smackdown+raw+WWF+wrestlemania.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking it'll be a ruckman. Stephenson, Blake or something like that...
PLEASE GOD NO.

If we're going to go for a ruckman, we should go with a youth mindset. Stephenson and Blake are decent, but they're getting on in age and are worse players than Bellchambers and Hille.

Tipping there is no surprise.

Unless... The club had Andrew Lovett secretly training with Skipworth throughout the year, getting the skinfolds down and the endurance up. All the while, they've told him that he's to meet very strict physical and mental targets, and anything less than 100% satisfaction will result in not being drafted.

trollface

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Draft - Selections: 10 (Daniher), 34, 51, 53, 73, 88, 101, 106 (Baguley)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back