2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockwiz. Not likely to face the same resting issue as with Bunnings

And he can score really really big

JMac v Miles?

Jmac for me. I think he's more likely to score well (better).

Just flirting with the idea but Clark v Bower. Laidler and Jamo out would probably get Bower a little closer to getting a game...my only worry is will be able to hold a spot..what's clarks situation? any pies think hes like to play at least the first 6-12 games of the year :D

Minson and Maric vs Kruezer and McIntosh

Kruezer and McIntosh seem to be the popular ones but both are second ruckman while Minson and Maric are both set to be there teams number one all year.

OK my problem at the moment is i currently have Birchall but like other people have said i'm not certain he will get the 100 avg that i want from him.
so my choices are around same price tag as birchall

Carrazzo
Bock
Broughton
Suckling
Adcock
Murphy

who do you think out of these players would be best chance to be avg high 90s to 100s?

Had Adcock last year, and was very inconsistent. Went through a run of 5ish games where he scored 60-80, and it absolutely killed me. Not going near him because of that. However, his best scored are very, very high. Can pull out great scores.

Dangerfield (435k) , Riewoldt (472k) or Monfries (451k)?

Trying to fill my last spot on my team for now, and I can't decide whether to go the old hand coming back from a tough year (Riewoldt), the up and comer (Dangerfield) or probably the more consistent, never gonna deliver huge scores but should be reliable not to drop (Monfries). Probably leaning towards Riewoldt for now, Dangerfield most likely after that.

Love this thread :)

S Thompson vs Daisy vs J Selwood vs Cotchin

Hayes vs Barlow

Kreuzer vs H Mac

Sidebottom vs Mitch Clarke

Trying to fill my last spot on my team for now, and I can't decide whether to go the old hand coming back from a tough year (Riewoldt), the up and comer (Dangerfield) or probably the more consistent, never gonna deliver huge scores but should be reliable not to drop (Monfries). Probably leaning towards Riewoldt for now, Dangerfield most likely after that.

Presumably a F4 or F5. I'd say Dangerfield. Then NRoo. Both are very appealing.

Dangerfield has ****ted it up around the back of packs too of late which is always good for SC

Dangerfield for sure. Will play mostly as a midfielder under Sanderson. This looks like being the breakout year for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this thread :)

S Thompson vs Daisy vs J Selwood vs Cotchin

Hayes vs Barlow

Kreuzer vs H Mac

Sidebottom vs Mitch Clarke

First one is tough, i would probably choose Thompson for consistency and the ease of Adelaides draw in a toss up from Selwood.

Barlow is having complications at the moment so i would lean to Hayes right now but probably stick with Barlow in the long term. (not much help there i know)

Kreuzer

Sidebottom by a long way. Will have more midfield time through the year and playing in a better team. Clarke will need to be a mostly stay at home forward, they need him there for structure.

Minson and Maric vs Kruezer and McIntosh

Kruezer and McIntosh seem to be the popular ones but both are second ruckman while Minson and Maric are both set to be there teams number one all year.

Personally i wouldnt want any of them but if i had to choose, i would say Kruezer and McIntosh.

I have most of the side settled but trying to work around a few final picks.

Broughton/Clarke(Coll)/Cripps v Lake/Dangerfield/Rookie defender

I currently have the first combination but have a worry about job security and sub possibility for Clarke and Cripps.

I have most of the side settled but trying to work around a few final picks.

Broughton/Clarke(Coll)/Cripps v Lake/Dangerfield/Rookie defender

I currently have the first combination but have a worry about job security and sub possibility for Clarke and Cripps.

Like Broughton but not Clarke or Cripps so I'd go with option two personally.

Which two out of: Goodes, Fyfe and Pavlich?

Like Broughton but not Clarke or Cripps so I'd go with option two personally.

Which two out of: Goodes, Fyfe and Pavlich?

Goodes plays GWS in round 1 so is a chance of getting off to a huge start.

Fyfe over Pavlich for me.

I think Pavlich will play almost exclusively as a forward target under Lyon but i havent seen much of Freo in the preseason to give an accurate account. I have both Goodes and Fyfe and for the first time in years don't have Pav.

I could be wrong but I believe pavs best years have been as a forward fantasy wise. Is he old enough to have age as a factor? I remember reading he was up n about this preseason.

HMAC vs i.MARIC?

McIntosh has more potential but will be playing second ruck whereas Maric would probably be first ruck at Richmond. Toss of the coin but probably McIntosh.

Follow up question: Fyfe + Rookie vs. Dangerfield + Porplyzia?

Cheers for those who responded but think I'll go Cox and three rookies in the ruck and spend the extra cash turning Porplyzia into Christensen. Giving me 13 premiums(including Yarran as a premium but that's open to debate) with Christensen and Hargrave as the only mid priced players and 15 rookies.

McIntosh has more potential but will be playing second ruck whereas Maric would probably be first ruck at Richmond. Toss of the coin but probably McIntosh.

Follow up question: Fyfe + Rookie vs. Dangerfield + Porplyzia?

Fyfe & Rookie I reckon, too much risk with both danger and porps for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back