2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone your second option. I'm taking the risk with a three rookie ruck and loading up elsewhere.

deledio, Fisher, heppell, eski, hargrave, lake, morris (bugg,darley) + 100k

I think its too risky

option 1 - Leave
option 2 - trading (hargrave, lake) for (shaw, spurr)
option 3 - upgrade heppell to shaw

Hey Guys,

I need to pick 1 of the following for my last remaining spot in the FWD line:

CLOKE
GOODES
PAVLICH
DUSTIN MARTIN
ZAHARAKIS

I am after more consistency...Ideally an average of about 100.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Goodes will get the Giants twice, I suppose that's a bit of a plus. :p

I have one last forward spot up for grabs myself, with $361,000 left.

Alan Didak v Sam Reid v Taylor Walker?
I was thinking Brandon Matera or Todd Banfield could be good options as well, I can't really decide.

Hey Guys,

I need to pick 1 of the following for my last remaining spot in the FWD line:

CLOKE
GOODES
PAVLICH
DUSTIN MARTIN
ZAHARAKIS

I am after more consistency...Ideally an average of about 100.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Martin for sure. Look's to step it up again this year and score's as well and hopefully as consistently as a mid. Next i would go Goodes.

Fisher v Birchall v Broughton

I notice a lot of people don't have Fisher and i was wondering why?

I'd go with watson over hodge, Watson does everything at essendon, Hodge will take his foot off the pedal in blow outs.

Buddy/couch/gibson v J Rewolt/colingo/koby stevens

Should I take a punt on j volt and upgrade to premium rookies?

I would go with Buddy, but change the rookies as neither will play early on as both didnt get elevated. So go something like Buddy/Dickson/Smith.

I would go with Buddy, but change the rookies as neither will play early on as both didnt get elevated. So go something like Buddy/Dickson/Smith.

yeah ran out of cash though, haven't taken any other risks, going with j volt and caddy over buddy.....may god have mercy on my soul!

Neither. Highly unlikely Bartel will average 110 and above this year and although Mundy has potential I would wait and see if he can post those scores first. He will probably have a fast finish to the year. Watson is probably a good round 12 bye mid at a similar price(yes there may be an injury risk but at least you know he is going to score well and consistent if he stays on the park and has less competition for a midfield spot).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i was unsure about picking Bartel, but I would have thought he would be a consistent scorer above 100 each week?
I also have Watson in my midfield.
Mundy is an interesting one as I reckon he could be one guy who might sneak under the radar a bit this year & do very well.
Although i'm not sure on his fitness atm?

Yeah i was unsure about picking Bartel, but I would have thought he would be a consistent scorer above 100 each week?
I also have Watson in my midfield.
Mundy is an interesting one as I reckon he could be one guy who might sneak under the radar a bit this year & do very well.
Although i'm not sure on his fitness atm?

I nearly grabbed Mundy last year and was spewing I had not until the injury, This year is more of a wait and see with him. I do not feel picking him would be a calculated risk at his price. Have you got Selwood at only 18k more?

I nearly grabbed Mundy last year and was spewing I had not until the injury, This year is more of a wait and see with him. I do not feel picking him would be a calculated risk at his price. Have you got Selwood at only 18k more?

Yeah fair point about Mundy. Nah haven't got Selwood as i don't have a spare 18k in the bank but might have to do some minor trading to get him in there. Thanks mate

Pendlebury Malceski
vs
Selwood Broughton

The latter by a long way. In fact a long long long way. Pendlebury and Selwood will be closer in output than their price indicates, while Maceski is on the way out, with Broughton ready to break out!

This has probably been done before, but:

Wingard/ D.Smith (F)
OR
Coniglio/ Smedts (F)

I am leaning towards the former, but I would appreicate your thoughts.

The latter by a long way. In fact a long long long way. Pendlebury and Selwood will be closer in output than their price indicates, while Maceski is on the way out, with Broughton ready to break out!

This has probably been done before, but:

Wingard/ D.Smith (F)
OR
Coniglio/ Smedts (F)

I am leaning towards the former, but I would appreicate your thoughts.

I'd with the first one too. Either one of Wingard and Coniglio would be a good choice, but Devon Smith has more of a look in to a starting 22 position than Smedts, atm.

Swan vs. Boyd vs. Dal Santo

I'd with the first one too. Either one of Wingard and Coniglio would be a good choice, but Devon Smith has more of a look in to a starting 22 position than Smedts, atm.

Swan vs. Boyd vs. Dal Santo
have you got a three sided coin you could flip? Its between Dal Santo and Swan for mine, and I have a feeling Swan might play forward more this year to release Sidebottom into the mids, so Its Nicky Dal.

Coniglio vs. Wingard

L Brown vs. Darley
1. Toss a coin - either pick is good. If you realy HAD to choose, go Coniglio
2. Neither. Darley isnt in the GWS round 1 team, and I dont think Brown will pay round 1 either. Again, if you HAD to choose, definitley go Darley.

Shiel V McDonald V Ledger

Last spot on midfield bench???
I'd choose Shiel AND Ledger. Who are your other rookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back