2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuff one this for D4 and D5?, Malceski and Lake probably the better option but I really think Broughton will have a blinder this year, so how much do you like Clarke? Average of 56 through the pres season but finished with two solid 70s in the last two games. Flip a coin.

Well I thought I had it last night but with the lack of rookie options in the back line (have Ellis, Bugg and Morris) So with Gram going down and Gwilt out till mid season, I see Geary as a real option at $216K for D6. So to do this I have had to find some cash from somewhere, So:

T.Davis, Swan and Hale

VS

Geary, Selwood and McIntosh

Risking too much for an unknown?
Why not Guthrie Selwood Mcintosh.
If not then the second one anyway, less risk

Mine question is:
Goddard Malceski Mcintosh
or
Shaw Clarke Mumford

Why not Guthrie Selwood Mcintosh.
If not then the second one anyway, less risk

Mine question is:
Goddard Malceski Mcintosh
or
Shaw Clarke Mumford

Option 2 IMO. But I would be looking at having Goddard regardless and 1 premium ruck regardless so maybe some mucking around might be required.

2 of:

Murphy, Selwood, Boyd, Priddis?

Option 2 IMO. But I would be looking at having Goddard regardless and 1 premium ruck regardless so maybe some mucking around might be required.

2 of:

Murphy, Selwood, Boyd, Priddis?

Doubt you will go wrong with any of these. If i had to choose (and it's extremly difficult) I'd go Murphy and Selwood.

Who out of the following as D5

Golby (Bris)
Hargrave (WB)
Howard (WB)

Doubt you will go wrong with any of these. If i had to choose (and it's extremly difficult) I'd go Murphy and Selwood.

Golby (Bris)
Hargrave (WB)
Howard (WB)

Cheers. Got a week to think about it anyway.

Hargrave. More job security, will average about 80 IMO.

Golby (Bris)
Hargrave (WB)
Howard (WB)

imo Hargrave......

watson vs bartel

Watson definitely. Bartel will continue to be used as a utility and wont average higher than 100-110.

Lake & Boyd & Hodge vs Clarke & Swan & Murphy/Dal Santo?

Option 2 with Murphy - higher scoring pot for mid imo

H.Shaw&Swan or Birchall&Pendlebury?

Joel Selwood + Orren Stephenson vs. Tom Ledger + Dean Cox?

Selwood and Orren

Golby (Bris)
Hargrave (WB)
Howard (WB)

Golby

Who to start in M5 and M6 out of
Shiel , Congolio , Wingard , Tyson or Mcdonald ?

Coniglio and Shiel

watson vs bartel

Watson

Lake & Boyd & Hodge vs Clarke & Swan & Murphy/Dal Santo?

Toss a coin

H.Shaw&Swan or Birchall&Pendlebury?

shaw and swan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchall and a fwd rookie vs. Lake and Porps

Birchall and a GWS forward rookie could give you 40+ games. Conservative

Lake and Porps could net you < 10

Massive risk, but the rewards for lake and porps could be massive

LOL @ above post. ^ :D:thumbsu:

I just put D.Sheil from GWS into my team today but I took A.Kennedy from GWS out. I really want to put him back in as I think he's a good player.

Currently I have Conliglio and Sheil as M5 and M6 and Ledger and Magner on the bench.

I was thinking I could put Kennedy back in for Ledger or get rid of A.Hall (Gold Coast) from my forward bench and put Kennedy there. Having Kennedy on midfield bench though would open up MPP for my mids/forwards.

So I guess it boils down to this -

Kennedy vs Ledger (Midfield bench)

or

Kennedy vs Phiffer vs A.Hall (Forward bench)

What should I do fellas? :eek:

dump Ledger.

He will be a gun, but i pray he misses matches and becomes a regular about round 8 when i can afford a downgrade.

I think that ledger will be awesome cos i removed him

Hey guys, got a couple of last minute ones.

Cyril and Tommy Ledger vs Parker and Porps
and 2 of
Hall, Dickson and any pretty much any rookie Fwd under 125K (already have kennedy) for my bench spots

Really struggling with the last one and the first i am leaning towards cyril

Thanks guys.

Hey guys, got a couple of last minute ones.

Cyril and Tommy Ledger vs Parker and Porps
and 2 of
Hall, Dickson and any pretty much any rookie Fwd under 125K (already have kennedy) for my bench spots

Really struggling with the last one and the first i am leaning towards cyril

Thanks guys.

Parker and porps. Not sure ledger will stay in the 22. I'd go with everyone else and pick hall and Dickson.

Which two of Sidebottom, Martin and Goodes?

Parker and porps. Not sure ledger will stay in the 22. I'd go with everyone else and pick hall and Dickson.

Which two of Sidebottom, Martin and Goodes?

Goodes and Martin by a fair margin unless you desperately need the cash for other areas.

The last minute tweaks always do my head in. Anyone willing to offer some advice on this one?

Murphy + Morris + Kerridge

vs

A. Swallow + Spurr + Pfeiffer

Really want Pfeiffer amongst my forward rookies and have doubts about Morris, hence Spurr, but can't see anyway to fit them in unless I downgrade Murphy to Swallow. Both Murphy and Swallow are guns and there Shouldn't be too significant a drop in scoring but I am expecting a red hot start to the season from Murphy. Swallow should be a pretty decent POD though. Being so keen on Murphy am I worrying too much about a small difference in rookies here?

Dal Santo v Murphy v Boyd v Mitchell

All these players will almost certainly be in the top 10 mids by year's end with very little difference between their scores. Can't really go wrong with any of them. Perhaps just pick according to byes, price or coin toss.

Dal Santa v Murphy v Boyd v Mitchell

I like boyd but any would do the job.

Swan and Montagna

vs

Selwood and A.Swallow.

Obvious big ? on Montagna but with Hayes back, he might have that bloke to dish it out to his run unlike last season. Selwood and Swallow are guns but I'm scared to drop Swan:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back