2012 Player/s X v Player/s Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who to start as D7

Guthire vs clarke vs yangmmor

and who to start as M6

Ledger vs Smith Vs Magner

Hall he should get heaps of gametime and not too sure dickson would get alot of gametime as the dogs

Exactly what I was thinking then i looked at the NAB performances and noticed that Hall's PPM were something around .45 whilst even if you took out dicksons winning goal which prob netted him 30 odd points he still had an avg PPM of around .68 which isnt bad

You are the dogs supporter so you should be able to tell us what Dickson's job security is like versus guys like Sherman, Veszpremi, Djerrkura, Skinner, Hooper, Tutt that haven't been named for round 1.

My impression of the dogs is that they will continue to play guys like Higgins and Gia as half forwards and play Libba/Wallis/Smith in the middle instead of Higgins/Gia playing mid and guys like Dickson and those named above as half forwards.

Right or wrong?

You are the dogs supporter so you should be able to tell us what Dickson's job security is like versus guys like Sherman, Veszpremi, Djerrkura, Skinner, Hooper, Tutt that haven't been named for round 1.

My impression of the dogs is that they will continue to play guys like Higgins and Gia as half forwards and play Libba/Wallis/Smith in the middle instead of Higgins/Gia playing mid and guys like Dickson and those named above as half forwards.

Right or wrong?

Would love to but have been in the states until recently so I can only go by the raw stats this pre-season. Having a look at our list our forward line is terrible which is why I think we will be bottom 6 this year and that Dickson should get plenty of opportunity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Clay Smith will play 16+ games. No idea about Ledger.

I've got no cash for better rookies. Who would you choose between Couch (MELB) and Kerridge (ADL). I only have $111k to spend. Or any other FWD rookie. Is Pfeiffer worth keeping?

Where do you see Smith used when Griffee returns?

Have you got Hall? Pfeiffer one is interesting. He will definately have a roll this year but if you have to wait till round 4 to see him it may not be worth it at this stage. If you had a rookie but still 20000 or so in the cap to get Pfieffer when he comes in if that rookie flops that may be the best option.

I've dropped Pfeiffer after he was named as an emg (if you're going to cost more than bottom price, you have to be in best 22 rd 1 for me).

Now I've got a little more cash for my 4th mid premium.... So at the moment it's Rockliff v Watson (with Mitchell and anyone below Rockliff's price eligible). Hmmmm

I've dropped Pfeiffer after he was named as an emg (if you're going to cost more than bottom price, you have to be in best 22 rd 1 for me).

Now I've got a little more cash for my 4th mid premium.... So at the moment it's Rockliff v Watson (with anyone below Rockliff's price eligible). Hmmmm

Im big on Rockliff this year. Would take him over anyone but Selwood in that range.I am assuming you already have him. Atm I have Rockliff and 16000 left and have not grabbed Boyd thats how much I am on him atm(Would have grabbed Murphy if I had enough).

To those tossing up dickson, he will play all year. We have no forwards, he is very solid and will even push through the midfield, i think a much safer option than hall.

For me it is Boyd v Rockcliff, i barrack for the dogs and love boyd, but i am hear so many good things about Rockcliff i am thinking to go him. Opinions?

To those tossing up dickson, he will play all year. We have no forwards, he is very solid and will even push through the midfield, i think a much safer option than hall.

For me it is Boyd v Rockcliff, i barrack for the dogs and love boyd, but i am hear so many good things about Rockcliff i am thinking to go him. Opinions?
I'd go Boyd, only because clubs now know Rockliff is a gun and will cop the tag a fair bit this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back